50

Even Fang listened to his comment, and without looking at his expression, he could imagine that he was definitely going to explode at this time.

You can expect black powder to say nice things to you, black powder to say good things, then it is not black powder.

Didn't Xiaobai care before? How did things get to his sister so cranky.

"Xiaobai, don't care what the black fan says first, is there any evidence to prove the brother-sister relationship between you and Zhizhi?"

Su Junbai turned off the comment, "Of course, I still have the photos of my sister when she was a child, wait for me to find out."
After
his sister was lost, he put away the photos he took with his sister when he was a child, and put them all in a large box.

Recently, he was too busy to tidy up, so he took this opportunity to find out things.

The box was full of photos of him and his sister, as well as Dazhou, a photo of the three of them together, and many toys that his sister had played with when she was a child, all of which he sorted out and put inside, and after so many years, the things were still intact.

"I found a picture of my sister when I was a child and sent it to you."

Lian Fang received the photo, opened it and looked at it, Su Zhi when he was a child was a pink glutinous dango, wearing a princess dress and holding a rag doll and smiling brightly and cutely.

Xiao Su Junbai held her, and the two smiled happily at the camera.

The two looked more similar when they were children, especially when they laughed, they were simply a molded person.

But.

"Only these photographs may not be very good evidence, and they will say that the photos are fake."

Su Junbai also thought about it, only the photo is not convincing enough, then he can only put the last big move.

Before his sister came back, he made a certificate of kinship with them, and he still kept it.

"The kinship certificate plus these photos is perfectly fine."

There was more than one photo of him and his sister when they were children, about twenty or thirty, because he liked his cute and cute sister, so he often asked his parents to take pictures of them.

He has all the photos from his sister's birth to before she was lost.

Lian Fang nodded, "Yes, it's still early, don't send it first, let the other party stir up some heat, and wait until noon when the traffic is concentrated to prove that they don't throw money to send you on the hot search." The

other party invited a lot of water troops, it is estimated that it will cost a lot of money, plus the hot search that landed in the middle of the night, it also has to spend money, and the other party is quite generous.

Who wants to be white, he has to find out.

Su Junbai nodded, "What about today's shooting?"

"Business as usual." Lian Fang looked at the time, "I'll pick you up at eight o'clock, and arrive at the shooting location at nine o'clock."

Su Junbai responded, "Okay, I'll get up now."

He thought about it and then mentioned, "Don't talk to Zhizhi about things on the Internet, so as not to worry her." "

"OK,OK。" Lian Fang answered two in a row.

Su Junbai got up, changed clothes, washed, and at about seven o'clock, he went downstairs, and the family was already sitting at the dining table for breakfast.

Everyone saw him go downstairs and was surprised, "The sun is coming out in the west, and the lazy king is up."

Su Junbai, "..." He

wasn't that lazy, and he didn't sleep all day.

After dinner, everyone went about their own work and prepared to go out.

Su Zhi and Su Junbai's shooting of charm magazines, the family knows about it, and they are very supportive of her approach.

Zhizhi loves to learn too much, which is a good thing, not a very good thing, she doesn't have to be so tired, when it's time to play, she has to have fun.

Su Junbai found Su Jingzhou alone, "Dazhou, don't interfere in the things on the Internet, I will solve it." A

few years after his debut, even when he was hacked particularly badly, he did not ask his family for help, and he and the team solved it by themselves.

Later, his family didn't care about him, but now the hot search is not only him, but also his sister, according to his parents' concern for his sister, he will definitely intervene to solve it.

"Oh, whatever you want." Su Jingzhou thought it was his business, so he didn't care.

After he got on the car and received today's Weibo push, he knew that Xiaobai specially came to tell him what that sentence meant, how could he not care about the matter related to his sister.

Su Junbai found his parents again and said the same thing, and only after getting their answers did he leave.

At eight o'clock sharp, Lian Fang personally came to pick up Su Zhi and Su Junbai, Su Zhi went out and changed into long clothes and trousers, she always felt that wearing a skirt was empty, very insecure, and very inconvenient.

Su Junbai was very disappointed with his sister's dress, "Zhizhi, why don't you wear a skirt?" The

younger sister is handsome and cute in a skirt, and she looks a little more girly.

"Is there a difference between me wearing a skirt and wearing a long coat and trousers?" Su Zhi stared at him expressionlessly, "Didn't you say that they all look like boys?"

"...," Su Junbai quickly waved his hand, "I didn't say you looked like a boy, I just said you didn't look like a girl... No, you're a guy, not a girl... No, no, you're a girl, not a boy.

Su Zhi, "..." Forget

it, don't explain, shut up quickly.

"Poof-" Lian Fang couldn't hold back his laughter in front, and when he received the gazes of the two, he held back laughter, "I didn't hear anything, drive by car."

He urged the driver to hurry up.

His face did not show, he was snickering in his heart, Xiaobai's violent temper was finally able to suppress him, and the branches were mighty.

An hour later, arriving at the Glamour Magazine, the manager stood outside the door waiting for their arrival, and after they got out of the car, he greeted them first.

"Hello, I am Zhang Zhengyuan, the manager of the charm magazine, welcome to your arrival."

"Hello, I'm Su Junbai, and this is my sister Su Zhi." Su Junbai briefly introduced.

Lian Fang and Zhang Zhengyuan had contact and knew each other.

Zhang Zhengyuan looked at Su Zhi with a smile and said, "Hello, you are very welcome to choose our charm magazine, please come in."

Su Zhi nodded to him, which was regarded as a response.

The charismatic manager has a good personality, and when I went in, I found that not only the manager, but all the staff here have a good personality.

No wonder it can occupy the leading position of one of the four major magazines, people can be people and do things.

She thought of the original plot, after the heroine later achieved high achievements, she was also invited by the charm magazine to take theme photos.

As soon as the magazine was released, it was snatched up by netizens, and the heroine naturally became the female star with the first sales, because this matter was also on the hot search.

In the original plot, the second brother also shot the cover of a charm magazine, or helped the heroine, and that issue was a couple theme.

The second brother has a good impression of the heroine, and will naturally agree to her request, but after the two finished filming the magazine, fans of the two CPs appeared on the Internet.

Later, more and more netizens knocked the two of them, and the two people who had nothing to do with each other were forced to get together by netizens, and then the heroine proposed to fry the couple CP with the second brother, and the second brother happily agreed.

There are many netizens who knock their CP, and there are many netizens who resist them together.

The heroine's loss is not as heavy as the second brother, and the second brother was not only scolded, but also many fans took off their fans and stepped back, resisting him and the female star to fire CP.

Anyway, the second brother ended up quite miserable, and the heroine is getting better and better.

Therefore, these cannon fodder of them are best to stay away from the male and female protagonists, which can ensure a long life and a hundred years old.

The manager first took them around the company, and then took them to the dressing room, and the makeup artists, stylists, and costumers arranged for them were all in place, and they could only be in place.

"You guys first put on makeup and change clothes, this is the theme design of the magazine cover, you can take a look at it casually, if you have any ideas, you can communicate with me."

Zhang Zhengyuan's attitude was very friendly and handed them a piece of information.

Previously, Lian Fang had also shown Su Zhi the theme design, but the design at that time was not as mature as it is now.

Su Junbai nodded, "We'll see."
When
the makeup artist gave them makeup, Su Zhi looked through the information.

The cover of this sibling-themed inner issue is set against the backdrop of brilliant stars.

The clothing style design is more fashionable and trendy, very personal.

The design plan given to them by the other party was that she and her second brother's outfit was reversed.

Her clothes are the kind of cool and bright, domineering side leakage, and fashionable kind.

And the second brother's clothes are simple white shirt, black tie, black trousers.

She thought it was good after reading it, and in the several sets of photos, she only had to wear two sets of skirts, and the other outfits were long clothes and pants, which is a good thing for a person who doesn't like to wear skirts.

"No, why did you arrange me to be a weak little pitiful?" Su Junbai was not very satisfied with his own character on the cover, "Did you reverse the character of me and my sister?" You take a good look at the design, right?

"There is no back, after discussion, we feel that this arrangement of the shooting picture has a strong sense of impact." Zhang Zhengyuan replied carefully, "If you have any opinions, we can discuss them again."

Su Junbai said his appeal, "Then you change me to a domineering character with a side leak, and my sister should be gentle and cute." He

is a strong man, he doesn't want to shoot little pitiful, hurry up and change!

Zhang Zhengyuan, "This..."

He looked at Su Junbai, that face was really handsome and beautiful, very eye-catching, but he couldn't see the domineering point in him, but his sister was more handsome.

Su Zhi closed the information, "I like this character, I won't change it."

She added, "Brother, if you like it too, then we will compare the wrist, and the winner can choose, how about?"

Su Junbai, "..."

He watched his sister move her muscles, thinking that she had super strength and a girl who usually did things in a style of style, and he felt that he had little chance of winning.

Shhh.