66

The third group of guests arrived were Miao Painting and her mother Miao Wenjun.

The two of them came over and said hello, and received a warm response from netizens.

Miao Painting took the small cookie he made and said to Su Zhi, "Zhizhi, this is a small cookie I made myself, you can taste it, it tastes good."

She packed it in a small red gift box, which was beautiful.

The last issue of Su Zhi helped them a lot, and she also liked Su Zhi a lot, so she wanted to thank her.

Others kindly gave gifts, of course Su Zhi would accept, "Thank you, then I'm welcome, I also have something for you."

She took out one, "This is the cake my mother made, do you want to eat it?"

Miao Shushu nodded, "Yes!" Su

Zhi's cooking skills are so good, her mother must be better.

Su Zhi asked Miao Wenjun, she didn't eat sweets, so she didn't give it to her.

When he sat down, seeing Lu Yu looking at the cake in her hand with a nod of eyes, Su Zhi thought about it and handed him one, "Do you want to eat it?"

Lu Yu nodded wildly in surprise, "I want to eat!" Thank you, Sister Su Zhi.

He didn't eat in the morning, the little cake was really fragrant, and it was really a loss for his cousin not to eat it.

Lu Yu, "..." He

was eating behind him, and the sweetness of the cake filled the entire carriage.

I suddenly felt a little hungry.

A poke in the back of the shoulder and he turned around.

Su Zhi handed him a packet of small cookies, "This is not sweet, do you want to eat it?" She

was stuffed with a lot of snacks by her mother in her bag, all kinds of flavors of delicacies, according to the urine sex of the program group to cheat the guests, after the recording began, I don't know if I will scrape their snacks, so it doesn't hurt to eat more now.

"Thank you." Lu Yu took it, he was affected by the delicious food around him, and he was indeed a little hungry.

Su Zhi smiled back at him, "You're welcome." Since

she promised to take care of you, she naturally had to count her words.

Lu Yu looked over, and Su Zhi also gave him some, and he praised a flower.

The atmosphere between the three of them was particularly friendly, Su Junbai hugged his arm and snorted, why should his sister be so good to Lu Yu, and took the initiative to give him something to eat, he was not happy.

So Su Zhi received a death gaze from her second brother, "..."

Okay, the second brother is playing petty again, she gives him everything, and the second brother's expression returns to brightness.

Su Zhi, "..."

It's really naïve, but it's also quite coaxing, harmful.

The guests of the fourth group arrived were Tian An'an and Shi Baishui, who were stuck in traffic on the road, so they came a little late.

Shi Baishui simply greeted netizens and guests.

Tian An'an did not give up this opportunity to appear, she greeted netizens with a sweet smile, "Good morning everyone, after a month, we met again."

Her fans quickly arrived, "Good morning Anbao, I haven't seen you for so long, you're beautiful again."

"An An little fairy is always so brilliant, I really like her smile, it's so healing."

"I also like An An so much, look forward to your next performance!"

......

Of course, there are other netizens who feel that Tian An'an has been saying hello for too long, covering their time to look at their male god, so that she quickly finished saying hello and found a place to sit.

The comments of netizens Tian An'an could not be seen, and after counting the almost time, she left with a smile and walked to Shi Baishui and sat down.

The location was just to the left of Su Junbai, who was across the aisle, and Tian An'an also greeted everyone one by one.

She sat down and said, "It's so fragrant in the car, it smells sweet and fragrant." Of

course it was fragrant in the car, they had just eaten cake and cookies.

After hearing this, Miao Shuhua in the back row took the initiative to say, "An An, I baked the little cookies myself, do you want to eat them?"

Because of time, she didn't bake so much, gave Su Zhi more than half, kept some for herself, and didn't give it to others.

"The cookies look very good, and they must taste very good, thank you." Tian An'an took two pieces and gave a piece of Shi Bai Water.

After eating, she praised a few words about Miao's painting skills, and got the favor of Miao painting fans.

She opened the bag, "I also brought delicious food, small cakes that I made myself."

She first painted Miao, Miao Wenjun didn't eat it, and then gave it to Su Junbai, "Su Junbai, do you want to taste it?" I think it tastes pretty good.

Su Junbai glanced at it, and the style of the cake was indeed very good, a little more beautiful than his mother's cooking.

He touched his stomach, he had just eaten one and was not very hungry, but he could keep it and eat it later.

Su Zhi always paid attention to Tian An'an, seeing that the second brother really wanted to eat, she really wanted to knock on the second brother's head to see what he was thinking.

"My brother eats sweets easily to gain weight, he just ate one, can't eat anymore."

She looked sideways at Su Junbai with a smile, "Isn't it?" Elder brother? Obviously

her sister's expression was very friendly, but Su Junbai felt a little cold behind her, and the thought of saving a small cake to eat later dissipated without a trace.

"I'm not hungry, I won't taste it, thank you."

Tian An'an smiled stiffly, "... Well, you're welcome.

She asked Su Zhi again, and Su Zhi replied to her, "No need, we have." Knowing

that Su Zhi didn't like himself very much, Tian An'an didn't look for abuse, and went to ask Lu Yu and Lu Yu.

Lu Yu didn't eat, but Lu Yu took two, "Thank you."

Finally sent out two, Tian An'an's mood was a little better, "You're welcome, if you like to eat, I still have it here."

She returned to her position and sat down.

Netizens watching the live broadcast.

"How do you feel that the atmosphere between Su Zhi and Tian An'an is not quite right?"

"It seems a little, every time Tian An'an talks to Su Junbai, Su Zhi's expression is not quite right."

"So, I also noticed that it may be that Su Zhi doesn't want Su Junbai to have too much contact with girls."

"Upstairs makes a little sense, if I have such a handsome brother, I don't want girls to circle around my brother every day."

"I also want to have such a handsome brother."

"Sister upstairs, are you off topic."

......

Netizens' speculation is similar, Su Zhi really does not want the heroine to get close to her second brother, after all, this is a major event related to life.

After a while, new guests who replaced Yi Jinghe and flammable also came.

The director spoke up and introduced everyone, "I will introduce you to a new group of guests, singer An Lanjie and his daughter An Yueyue will be the guest members of our extreme fifth group in the future, everyone is welcome."

Su Zhi looked up and saw an acquaintance, An Yueyue, who was bullied in the bathroom that day.

Other guests also looked over, they knew An Lanjie, a very famous singer-songwriter, his songs are full of rich feelings, whether it is joy or sorrow, the performance is very extreme, and many netizens like his songs.

An Lanjun greeted everyone with a smile, "Good morning everyone, I am An Lanjie, this is my daughter An Yueyue, I am very happy to meet you here, I hope we can have a wonderful journey."

Everyone applauded and welcomed, Shi Baishui was about his age, although he did not mix in a circle, but he met in public and knew each other.

Shi Baishui took the initiative and said, "Teacher An, I didn't expect you to come, welcome."

An Lanjun stepped forward and shook his hand, "Thank you, I just happened to be free recently, and I want to take Yueyue out to relax."

He asked An Yueyue to step forward, "This is Shi Baishui, you have to call him uncle."

An Yueyue passed and greeted him in a low voice, "Good uncle." "Hello

, the little girl looks very beautiful." Shi Boshui praised.

Tian An'an next to him saw it, also nodded, and said with a smile, "It's very beautiful, Yueyue looks very similar to Teacher An."

She had met An Yueyue at school, her personality was too eccentric, and the two had not spoken.

Her praise made An Yueyue's face change, and she slowly lowered her eyelids, not daring to look at An Lanjie.

Her dad hated being told she looked like him.

Su Zhi looked at An Yueyue and found that her state had changed a lot from before, and now she always had a smile on her face, but that smile did not come from the heart.

At least she didn't feel that An Yueyue was happy.

Miao Wenjun also greeted him, and everyone knew each other.

Su Junbai and Lu Yu were not very familiar with him, and also briefly greeted him.

Barrage.

"Groove! The program group actually invited An Lan to come, he rarely goes on variety shows, I hope to stay for a few more issues, I like him very much.

"I also liked listening to An Lanjun's songs when I was a child, and I like them now, but he hasn't released new songs in the past two years."

"His daughter is very beautiful, petite and cute, but she doesn't look like An Lan."

......

Netizens frantically brushed the screen because of the arrival of An Lanjie and his daughter, and did not stop until the director announced the rules.

"Now that all five groups of guests have arrived, let me talk about the rules of this issue."

"As you can see, this recording is a travel variety show, and you are going to ten cities to complete the task of visiting famous attractions."

"The starting capital of each group is two hundred, in the next trip, you have to do tasks to get money, you can do the tasks given by the program group, you can also find a job to make money, how much you can earn, the next game is more fun."

"The program team is only responsible for providing you with ways to make money, and then eating, sleeping, and entering the attractions need to be solved by yourself."

"Do you understand? Where can I ask questions if I don't understand? He

said so clearly, where did everyone not understand, everyone was a little surprised, is this issue a little too big.

Netizens also think so, but most of them watch good shows.

"The program group is good or bad, the rules are set one by one, but I like to watch the guests doing tasks desperately."

"Ten cities, two hundred yuan of start-up capital, no matter what to eat, no matter how to live, no matter whether it is tickets, does the program group want to trap them? What if you can't complete the task? Wandering the streets?

"Hahaha, I'm sorry, I want to laugh when I think of this picture."

"If you really live on the street, tomorrow's hot search will not be that a certain star is poor, has no money to eat, no money for accommodation, and sleeps with the world."

"Don't be afraid, the program group also gave the task of making money, and if they don't help themselves to find a part-time job outside, they will earn a lot."

......

This rule is really ruthless, ten cities, two hundred yuan, doesn't the program group just want to see them fighting outside for small money?

Su Junbai had already seen the pit daddy of the program group, "Director, what if we don't complete the task and don't have money?" Won't you let us sleep on the street?

He and Eda are undercover, and now the other guests don't know, the first step is to hide their identities and not let them find out.

Miao Painting answered, "Yes, director, is the start-up capital of two hundred less." "

Ten cities of tourist check-in, all worth only two hundred, they need to make their own money to support themselves the whole time, this is also too difficult, right?!

"If it is too little, everyone can work hard to do tasks to earn money." The director is ruthless, "The purpose of our variety show is self-sufficiency. The

extreme variety show was originally to challenge their own limits, and although their program group pit it, they also gave them two hundred yuan.

Two hundred dollars is a lot, enough to take a hundred bus rides.

Su Junbai complained, "Which issue of us is not self-sufficient, did you give us enough?" Director

, "..." Can

this game bug say two words less.

Su Zhi also nodded in agreement, "My brother is right. The

program group is indeed quite pitted, and if they don't give them money to spend, they want to see them ugly.

The director was stunned to speechless, happy naturally it was the guests, or Su Junbai, who dared to say anything.

Someone asked, "Director, we only have this issue."Five groups of guests? Everyone

watched the variety show in the last issue, and in the end they also knew that Bai Lu and Jiang Shilou were undercover agents of the program group.

The director nodded, "Yes, Bai Lu and Jiang Shilou can't come if something happens." If

the two of them don't come, then whether there are undercover agents in this episode of the guests, the program team will definitely not say, after all, it is their business.

Everyone's eyes roamed over each other, guessing each other.

The two undercover agents were eating small cookies, and then slowly turned their heads to look at the two new guests in the back row.

An Lan Ji and An Yue Yue.

Their gaze is too blunt to ignore.

An Lan thought that there was something wrong with the two of them, and took the initiative to ask, "Is there a problem?"
After a
long while, the two shook their heads in sync, "It's okay, just take a look."

An Lanjie, "..." What

is there to see here?

Lu Yu and Lu Yudian in the front row also turned around and looked over, receiving An Lanjie's inquiry, Lu Yu said, "Take a look."
An Lanjie, "..." Seeing

this situation, the two groups of Miao Painting and Tian
An'an also turned to look over and stared at the two of them.

If there are undercover agents in this issue, they suspect that it is the two new guests, "We'll take a look."

An Lanjie, "..." Circled

him in circles, what is there to see here???