48

The plot of one of the important nodes has changed, and Su Zhi is temporarily relieved.

What makes her even happier is that the first issue of the extreme variety show is over, which means that the second brother and the heroine will not have too much intersection for the time being.

When he returns home tomorrow, he will either let the second brother rest at home, or let the second brother's agent arrange more work for him.

With work, he is busy, and when he is busy, there are fewer opportunities to intersect with the heroine.

It was perfect.

Su Zhi thought very happily.

Because of the fire in the barbecue restaurant, the program was suspended from recording, and the follow-up director explained the matter to netizens, and netizens were super concerned about the safety of their own idols.

The barbecue restaurant fire was not small, and the next day it was on the social news, and it was related to the safety of several very famous stars, so the popularity was very high, and it was close to the first hot search.

"I saw the picture in the video, and this fire is burning too fast, it's terrible."

"Woo hoo, the fire is really scary, fortunately my husband is fine, otherwise I will cry to death."

"Fortunately, my husband is fine, thank God, thank you, thank you to all the fire officers, and have a safe life."

"What the hell is going on? How did a barbecue shop catch fire? Did anyone in the know come out and talk about it.

"I only know one thing, it seems that the owner of the barbecue restaurant did it, and I don't know the specific situation."

......

There was a lot of discussion on the Internet because of this matter, and they all wanted to find out the real cause of the fire in the barbecue restaurant, but the people who knew the specific situation were Su Zhi and a few of them.

Su Zhi didn't have time to look at these on the Internet, she had a lot of things to be busy with.

On the night after the recording, she and her second brother rested in the courtyard, and the program team returned the mobile phone to them.

The moment I just got the mobile phone, I received a call from my parents' eldest brother, they had already looked for the director, they only knew that there was a fire here, they didn't know the specific situation, and they were very worried about Su Zhi's safety.

Su Zhi received the concern from her family, her heart was warm, and after they finished speaking, she replied to their questions one by one.

"I'm fine, my second brother is fine, the fire alarm is very powerful, the fire was controlled in time, and there were no casualties."

She explained clearly, and the tone of her voice was very slow, giving a sense of stability.

"That's fine, it's okay." They put their hearts at ease for a while.

Su Dongli suggested, "It's not safe over there, I'll let the helicopter take you home."

Han Xuan and Su Jingzhou nodded in agreement, "Yes." Of

course, they have to follow.

Su Zhi, "..."

She knew that the description in the book of the Su family was the richest man, and according to the degree of local tyrants whose father gave her pocket money, the family should be very rich, how rich she was, she didn't know, and she couldn't think of it.

After all, she is a big poor man.

"It's too late, my second brother and I are already ready to rest, go home tomorrow morning, parents and big brother, you also rest early."

Of course, they will listen to their daughter's request, "Well, it's safer to travel in the morning, then you rest early, see you tomorrow."

"See you tomorrow."

Su Zhi hung up the phone and saw the second brother with a resentful look and said, "They have forgotten that they still have a son."

He didn't mean anything else, just felt that his parents were not authentic.

"No, I just let you rest early." Su Zhi sent him away with a smile, "Brother, rest early, good night." "

"...... Good night.

The next morning, Su Zhi did not let his parents drive a helicopter to pick him up, and got into the luxury nanny car driven by Lian Fang.

There are not only sofas, refrigerators, tables, and even simple beds in the car, which can be said to be very luxurious.

As soon as they got into the car, Lian Fang asked them what happened yesterday.

Su Junbai gave him a reassuring pill, "The fire was caused by a personal grudge, and the house was burned, but there were no casualties. "That's

good." Lian Fang put down his heart.

"There's something I'd like to ask your opinion about."

During this time, Su Junbai and Su Zhi recorded on the limit of a lot of hot searches, there is traffic, there are brand owners to find cooperation, what advertising, variety shows, magazines, TV, movies, etc. handed over olive branches.

He answered the phone every day and received a soft hand, but he was happy in his heart, after all, Xiaobai's career can rise to another height, and he is worth it no matter how tired he is.

"The covers of the external and internal issues of Glamour magazine asked your brothers and sisters to take a set of themed photos, and they showed me the plan, and I think it's pretty good."

"You haven't shot a magazine for a long time, many fans on Weibo are crying, you can take a group, the charm is one of the four major magazines, the traffic is also good, the important thing is that they will ask the opinion of the photographer."

Su Junbai frowned, he had heard of the charm magazine, it was not bad, many stars wanted to shoot a set of rubbing traffic.

If he took it himself and brought his sister, he wouldn't think much about it.

It's not that I don't want to take pictures with my sister, but I don't want my sister to live under the eyes of the public, which will cause her unnecessary trouble.

"If the branches don't shoot, I can consider it myself."

Lian Fang, "..." I

know that Xiaobai protects Su Zhi tightly, but the theme of the magazine is brother and sister, sister does not shoot, brother one to use?

He didn't go to touch the mold in front of Xiaobai, and turned around to ask Su Zhi, who drank milk in the back row.

"Zhizhi, now there is a job that is super good for Xiaobai, but I need your help, can you shoot a group of internal magazines with the theme of brothers and sisters with Xiaobai?"

Lian Fang prayed to her with his hands folded, and taking the charm magazine shooting was only good for Xiaobai, and there was no harm.

Su Zhi was not very clear, "Internal magazine? Is it the kind of star magazine to sell?

She doesn't like to read these, but her friend Lin Mo loves to read ah, every time Lu Yu has a new magazine for sale, she will rush to the front line to buy it, and there are more than a dozen copies when she buys.

She didn't understand her approach very much and felt that it was a waste of money, but Lin Mo didn't feel that she wanted to sell to the cubs, and she wanted to keep the magazine collection.

Lian Fang hurriedly nodded, "Yes, this is it, you should have seen it too, right?" Today's

girls will more or less have a favorite star idol.

Su Zhi saw it, and never spent money to buy it, and she felt wasted.

She is not good at taking photos, like this kind of magazine that will sell, will compare the number of sales, she still don't want to delay the second brother.

"I'd better listen to my brother."

Lian Fang showed a disappointed expression on his face, and he sighed, "Alas, you don't grasp such a good opportunity, and the other party gives a rich reward, and it's really too much of a loss not to earn."
When
he watched the live variety show, he found that Su Zhi loved to make money, and even brought Xiaobai into a person who loved money.

The two of them pit the money of other guests in the variety show, and sometimes the picture is very funny, which makes netizens happy.

When Su Zhi heard him say this, he casually asked, "How much?"

"This number." Lian Fang stretched out three fingers, "It's really too much for you not to earn."

Su Zhi, "..." This

is also too much, just take a set of photos, it is not a difficult task, it is indeed too much of a loss not to earn.

"I think you have to have your own opinions as a person, and you can't let it go, brother, let's shoot."

She didn't have much interest, but the other party gave too much, and the money sent to the door was not earned in vain.

Su Junbai, "..."

Sister, didn't you say that just now?!

Before noon, Su Zhi and Su Junbai arrived home safely, and their parents and eldest brother did not go to work today, so they specially guarded them home.

As soon as Su Zhi got out of the car, he was hugged by Han Xuan, who was waiting on the side, "Zhizhi, good boy, you have suffered."

Su Zhi raised his hand and patted her back gently, "Mom, dad, big brother, let you worry."

"Worry about you as you should, let me see if you are thin."

Han Xuan let go of Su Zhi and looked her up and down.

Su Dongli and Su Jingzhou also came over, surrounded Su Zhi in the middle to greet carefully, and then took her hand into the villa.

Su Junbai stood in place in the wind messy, "..."
Have
you forgotten that there is another person, hey?!

Su Jingzhou seemed to hear his heart, turned around, and waited for Su Junbai to be happy, and listened to him.

"Bring the trunk and bag of the branches, she still needs to use them, move quickly."

Su Junbai, "..." is completely loveless.

He better go on a long voyage, take the branches, owe them weeping, hum.

Lunch had already been prepared, and Su Zhi and Su Junbai came back to open the meal.

A table full of dishes, very generous.

After a few days of gathering, everyone was in a good mood, and the atmosphere at the dinner table was warm and harmonious.

Su Zhi didn't have to cook, she was quite happy, the food was appetizing, she ate three bowls of rice, she touched her lower abdomen, very satisfied.

After the meal, there was also fruit dessert, and the family sat together and chatted, talking about Su Zhi's birthday ten days later, and they had sent invitations to relatives and friends.

"Zhizhi, if you want to have a Chinese or Western-style birthday, or other types of birthdays, you can say whatever you think."

Su Zhi, "..." For

the first time, she had heard that birthdays were so much more exquisite.

Her previous birthdays were all a bowl of noodles and an egg, and sometimes she would forget her birthday when she was too busy, and she would not make up for it every few days when she thought about it.

"I can do it, parents you can arrange it."

Mom and Dad said, "Well, Mom and Dad will definitely surprise you."

They valued her birthday so much, and Su Zhi was also looking forward to it.

Han Xuan said again, "By the way, Zhizhi, I have already designed your dress and handed it over to them to do, and it will be delivered tomorrow afternoon, you can take the time to try to fit or not."

Su Zhi nodded, "Good."

The next afternoon, Su Zhi was writing a scroll and reviewing his homework.

Han Xuan knocked on the door and walked in with a few people, who were still pushing a large hanger pole with a neat row of dresses hanging on it.

This is not the end, the eldest brother and the second brother also came in with a set of dresses, a set of big red dress long skirt, a set of aqua blue dress long skirt, the appearance and style are different, the same is very good-looking.

"Branches, homework will be done later, come and try on the dress first."

The dress in Su Jingzhou and Su Junbai's hands was designed by Han Xuan since Su Zhi returned home, and he only took it back today.

And that row of dresses is used as an alternative, if Su Zhi can't look at these two sets of dresses, he can choose from this.

If Su Zhi still doesn't like these dresses, then you can also call people to send another batch of dresses, and you can always find a suitable one.

When Su Zhi walked over, he saw clearly this row of dresses, all skirts, long skirts and short skirts, all dresses.

She never wore a skirt because it was so inconvenient.

"Do you have a long coat and pants?"

"Huh? No, girls' dresses are usually skirts. Han Xuan asked her, "Zhizhi, don't you like these dresses?" Then I'll have another batch sent over.

Su Zhi stopped Han Xuan's behavior with a voice, that row of dresses was outrageous for her, and if she sent another batch over, her room could not fit it.

"...... No, I like it, but I didn't wear a skirt and I was a little uncomfortable. She

really didn't feel comfortable, she lived like a boy, both in personality and behavior habits.

Except for the beautiful dresses of other girls that I secretly envied when I was a child, I didn't have this idea when I grew up.

Han Xuan said with a smile, "That's fine, girls wear skirts, you wear them a few more times and get used to it."

She asked her two sons to come over, took Su Zhi's hand and said happily, "Zhizhi, these two dresses were designed for you by me, you can try them both and choose one you like to participate in the birthday banquet." It would be better if you liked both, change in the morning and change in the afternoon.

Su Zhi touched the clothes, the fabric was soft and comfortable, and the style was fashionable and atmospheric.

She liked both dresses, but she didn't know what effect such a beautiful dress was on her.

"Branches, you don't have to worry, go in and change." Su Junbai gave her the red dress in her hand, "Even if you don't look like a girl in a skirt, it's my sister, and we won't laugh at you."

"Go Pikachu."

Su Zhi, "..."

What does it mean to wear a skirt and don't look like a girl, can you speak?