2

CHAPTER-2

Su Zhi leaned against the back of the chair and gasped slightly, and the pain of her internal organs shattering when she was hit and killed by a car in her dream seemed to be still there.

With too many images and a pain in her head, she pressed her temple to try to alleviate the bad condition.

Su Jingzhou noticed that she was wrong, "What's wrong with the branch?" Are you not feeling well?

Su Zhi shook his head, "Had a nightmare, just take it slowly." It's

not a nightmare, it's shocking enough to know that the world she has lived in for more than ten years is a book, and now it's telling her that she is still a cannon fodder who died early.

Not only that, her whole family is cannon fodder.

It's just a tool that adds emotional difficulty to the hero and heroine's career, and the fate of their entire family is miserable, dead and crippled.

In the book, she will like the male protagonist in the future and bravely compete with the female protagonist for the male protagonist.

The second brother in the book will like the female protagonist in the future and bravely compete with the male protagonist for the female protagonist.

The brothers and sisters hit it off and cooperated to break up the male and female protagonists, but instead of breaking them apart, they made their feelings deeper.

The brothers and sisters were unwilling, continued to bravely engage in trouble, were madly slapped in the face by the male and female protagonists, and were tragically offline two-thirds of the way through the book.

Su Zhi was so speechless that he just wanted to hehe...

Liking the male protagonist and competing with the female protagonist for this kind of thing is not something she can do, and she absolutely does not let it happen.

Just kidding, touching the male and female protagonists = tragic death, she naturally wants to stay away.

She can control herself, but the second brother Su Junbai is a star, and he will meet the heroine on a variety show soon, which is the starting point of all tragedies.

When she recalled the plot, Su Jingzhou's car stopped near the airport, which would be eight or nine o'clock at night, and the surrounding people were coming and going, which was very lively.

Su Jingzhou called Su Junbai, and no one answered after waiting for a while, "Why don't you answer the phone?" There is no sense of time at all. Su

Junbai, who had no sense of time at all, had already got off the plane, but could not leave in time.

"Brother Bai, I don't know how your itinerary was pickpocketed, there are a lot of fans at the airport, if you go out like this, you will definitely be blocked, what if something happens?"

Lian Ge specifically mentioned to him that such a thing had happened before, and he was also picked up by fans and surrounded by getting off the plane, because there were many people, there was no timely access, and a small-scale stampede occurred, and several girls were injured.

Brother Bai became angry on the spot, grabbed the leading fans to severely criticize, and directly cried the little girl, although the starting point is good, for the sake of their safety.

But black fans don't care so much, specially edited out the video of Brother Bai talking, what poisonous tongue, no quality, no temperament, poor temper, disrespect for fans and other labels are all pasted on Brother Bai, during that time Brother Bai was scolded by netizens very badly.

Assistant Zhou Yuan just went outside to watch, and many fans came to the hall, holding high the bright card of Su Junbai's name.

They are on a private trip this time, only he follows Brother Bai, if it is a multi-person trip on a normal basis, and communicate with the airport security personnel in advance, there will be no such concerns.

Su Junbai didn't listen to him much, lowered his head and tinkered with his mobile phone, just accidentally fell to the ground, and the screen was black.

Half an hour had passed since he and Dazhou had called, and they were supposed to arrive, and Dazhou said that his sister was also coming, and as the first time he met his sister, he had to make a good impression.

"Take your clothes off."

"Brother Bai, listen to me... Yes? Zhou Yuan reacted, covering his chest with his hands, very embarrassed, "Brother Bai, what do you want to do, I'm not such a person..."

He applied for Su Junbai's assistant for less than two months, and he is not familiar with many of his situations, but the Internet is omnipotent, as a network person who walks at the forefront of surfing, he has seen a lot of photos, fan comics, novels, videos, etc. of Su Junbai and other male stars hugging.

It's not that there are no homosexuals in the circle, so he thought that Brother Bai was also ...

"What do you think? Give me your clothes, you change into mine, and we'll go separately. "Su Junbai is not the first time to encounter this kind of thing, and he is very familiar with it.

Zhou Yuan heard it clearly, and was embarrassed to say, "Ah, okay, change clothes, I thought..."

"Why?"

Zhou Yuan's unspoken words disappeared in Su Junbai's inquiring eyes, "No, it's nothing..."

He quickly took off his clothes for Su Junbai and changed clothes with him.

I almost made a mistake, he was breaking out in a cold sweat in his head, and the network really misled me.

Su Junbai quickly changed into a new outfit, put on a mask and a cap, and gave Zhou Yuan the exact same cap, asking him to put it on.

Zhou Yuan's height is about the same as him, change into his clothes, and if you only look at the back, it is a little like him.

"Wait a minute, give me my other phone." Su Junbai has two mobile phones, one for his own use and the other for work.

The mobile phone used for work was taken by the agent Lian Fang before, afraid that he would post Weibo indiscriminately, but this time Lian Fang went abroad to discuss cooperation and failed to follow him, and handed the mobile phone to Zhou Yuan for safekeeping.

"But Brother Lian said that the mobile phone can't be given to you." Zhou Yuan was also embarrassed.

Lian Fang specifically explained that the mobile phone used for work cannot be given to Su Junbai at will, because he will post Weibo indiscriminately.

Su Junbai's personality is more violent and direct, and he has already scolded many unpleasant people and black fans on the Internet, because this matter was scolded by netizens once.

"I don't tweet indiscriminately, OK." Su Junbai endured his temper, "My brother and my sister are here, my mobile phone is broken, I need to contact them, otherwise I can't leave, hurry up, I'm in a hurry."

"But..."

"No, I'm responsible." Su Junbai intercepted his words, got his mobile phone, and walked separately from him, "Someone came to pick me up, you take the car arranged by the company to go back, be careful on the road."

When Su Jingzhou made N phone calls and no one answered, he was ready to take Su Zhi home and wait for him.

Su Junbai's phone called, he was already coming this way, they waited for about ten minutes, and finally saw someone.

Su Junbai got into the back seat, while removing the mask and hat and asking, "Dazhou, where is my sister?" Don't you say that I came with you? What about people?

He looked back and forth, left and right, did not see his sister, but saw a kid, but this kid was dressed a little strangely, with a pink hairpin in his hair, looking at the lady in a girly way.

He looks beautiful, his exposed legs are slender and straight and glowing white, and he has no leg hair at all, which is really not manly at all.

He sighed, thin and weak and white and clean, it is estimated that he will fall down with a push.

He looked at Su Jingzhou and asked, "Who is this kid?" Your friend? It's strange that you still have friends.

He and Dazhou are twin brothers, and from childhood to adulthood, this guy's brain is like God has opened the light and is too smart.

Learn everything fast,The grades are also good, and the enviable want to smoke him.

It is clear that the two are studying at the same time, and he upgrades and learns step by step.

When he was in college, Dazhou had already returned home after completing a double degree abroad, directly entered the company, and in less than a year, he became the general manager from the bottom.

Since he was a child, he has been compared with Dazhou by adults, and he has learned not to hold his hands, he can only show off his friends.

And Dazhou, a learning monster, has few friends, so he will be surprised.

When his words fell, he didn't notice that the atmosphere in the car was solidifying, and he was still asking if Dazhou had tricked his sister into coming over, but in the next second, he saw Dazhou showing a gentle smile to the kid with pink hairpins that he had never seen before.

"Zhizhi, this is your second brother Su Junbai, his eyes are not good, don't pay attention to him."

Su Junbai had a confused and shocked expression, "You are Su Zhi??? Su

Zhi, "..." Couldn't

she be Su Zhi?

I deliberately wore pink hairpins when I went out today, can't I see it?

The hairpin was given to her by Lin Mo before she returned to the Su family, and praised her for looking good after wearing it.

In addition to her short hair, flat chest, and tall, she is also a real girl, how can she become a brat.

However, it is not the first time that she has been recognized as a misgender, except for reminding others that she is a girl when she was a child, and she was numb later.

First, there is no time, working part-time to earn money, and studying hard has taken up all her free time, and she is not in the mood to pay attention to these things.

The second is that she grew up mixed in the boy pile, and also discovered the advantages of being a boy, and no one dared to bully her and her adoptive parents at will.

She remembered when she was adopted by her adoptive parents, she was well aware of the family situation, and she could do things on her own that would not bother them, and she would do her best to help them.

Because adoptive parents have limited family conditions and search for their lost daughter year after year, there are many places to spend money.

She studies very well, she is the first in every exam, the college fee is completely free from childhood to school, and there are high scholarships, only in this way does not drag down her adoptive parents.

"Hello, first meeting, I'm Su Zhi."

Su Junbai, "??? A

smile froze on his face.

Su Zhi = Sister

He looked at the kid in front of him who he thought was not manly, and he really didn't imagine that his sister would appear in this image.

The sister he imagined should be a petite, white and soft cute girl with a ponytail and a particularly cute and sweet smile.

The gap between imagination and reality was huge, and he looked confused.

After a long time.

He began to frantically remember whether he had just said something bad and left a bad impression on his sister.

In addition to recognizing the wrong gender, it seems to be gone???

"Hello, Zhizhi, I'm your second brother."

Su Zhi nodded, "I know.

She has seen Su Junbai's poster portrait on the streets of Qingshui Town, shopping malls, subway stations, and even buses with his portrait, holding a bottle of milk and walking around the city.

The girls in the school also often gather around to discuss him, and every time they see his new album or endorsement, they can cause a wave of commotion and actively discuss his news.

She, a person who does not chase stars, thanks to them, can know a lot of things about Su Junbai.

It is rumored on the Internet that he also has another name, "the boyfriend of the beautiful little white flower in the entertainment industry".

Looking at it so closely today, she felt that this second brother's appearance was indeed worthy of this title.

Appearance can be beaten back and beaten, but unfortunately it is a love brain, after liking the heroine, regardless of the pursuit of her, from the top stream that everyone likes to the current of water that everyone scolds.

It's really blind to this good-looking face.

Su Junbai didn't know what Su Zhi was thinking, looking at his sister's beautiful and overly calm face, he felt that he had to say something to save the image he had just lost, and he couldn't let his sister's impression of him deteriorate.

"Branches, the pink hairpins in your hair are not very good-looking, and it seems that you are very girly, if you have questions about dressing, you can ask me, I promise to dress you up like a girl."

Su Zhi, "Huh..."
Thank you
so much.

With this mouth, how did he live until now without being killed.

By that face? Little White Flower boyfriend.