14

Su Junbai covered his head and tried to cover the painful expression on his face, walking and hitting the pole was too embarrassing, or he was live broadcasting, and he died directly.

Woo hoo, fortunately my sister doesn't know what is in his heart, otherwise it will be more embarrassing!

For a long time, he pretended to be calm and explained to the camera, "It's wrong for me to just walk and rummage my bag without looking at the road, don't learn from me, otherwise my end today will be your future."

"It's dangerous for me to use my personal experience to popularize science to everyone, and everyone must remember it."

"Okay, that's all I have to say."

"Branch, let's go, go see where we are staying tonight?"

He put on his hat, the brim of which was pulled low enough to cover his reddened forehead, as if he wanted to act like it hadn't happened.

Su Zhi looked at his painful expression, "Are you okay?" Does it hurt? Do you want to go to the infirmary?

"No need, I'm a big man, and I'm not a petite flower, and it's broken when I touch it." Su Junbai waved his hand, "I'm very strong, it's okay to bump into it again, uh, I'll make a metaphor." Bumping

again, his head is estimated to be wasted, emmmmm, in fact, it hurts a little, he can't let his sister worry.

Su Zhi, "... Okay then.

She didn't believe that he didn't hurt, maybe men wanted face, after all, she had been a boy for more than ten years, and she still understood something in this regard.

They followed the roadside signs towards the recording site in Bazhou Lahai Island Bay.

Netizens who watched the live broadcast laughed out loud when they saw the picture just now.

I'm Xiaobaihua's wife: "Hahahahahaha!" Sorry husband, let me laugh first, hahahahaha! Epic

card or dead poetry card: "Hahahahaha Thank you Xiaobaihua for risking her head to break her head and popularizing science with us for things that even children know. hhhhh, I'll pretend not to know.

We are all good people: "Hahahahaha! Did Xiao Baihua misunderstand the meaning, the younger brother said to be careful of the rod, not the liver ahahahah. "

......

There are also sand sculpture netizens who made a dynamic meme with a video screenshot of Su Junbai hitting the pole.

The picture is accompanied by the words "Don't learn from me", and then in the dynamic video, he hit the pole head-on.

Everyone hahahahaha, laughing stomachache, hand speed super fast to collect the emoji.

Play with each other on the Internet, and in the later stage, this meme is directly out of the circle, and is illustrated with small videos, photos.

Su Junbai saw that he wanted to die...

The show is located in a villa, a three-story sea-view house near the sea, finely decorated, not only decorated, standing on the roof to see the sea view in the distance, the view is very open.

This is the recording venue specially provided by Su Dongli in order for his daughter not to be wronged.

In the hall, except for Miao Painting, the other three groups arrived early.

Their luggage is stacked in the corner of the hall, while people put on aprons and clean the villa.

The one who came to open the door for them was Lu Yu, who was about to go out and throw garbage, and when the door opened, he and Su Junbai outside the door made a face.

When the two families meet, naturally they can't give each other a good face, and the two stand face to face, do not speak, and do not even let each other go.

For a while, a strange atmosphere condensed around.

Su Zhi followed behind Su Junbai, and did not see Lu Yu for the first time, and saw that the second brother was not moving, so she looked over.

Confirmed eyes, yes home.

But you two want to look at each other's faces, can you go to the side and make way for her.

Su Zhi stepped forward, stood level with his second brother, and said to Lu Yu, "Thank you for opening the door for us, are you going out?"

"Well, throw the trash." Lu Yu nodded, twisted two large garbage bags with each hand, and turned sideways to make way for Su Zhi.

This action made Su Zhi's senses a little better, and he was not as rude as the second brother said.

Su Zhi asked, "Need help?" The

large garbage bag was full, and he twisted two in each hand, which was not very convenient to watch.

Lu Yu hasn't answered yet, Su Junbai is anxious first, how did his sister talk to this nasty ghost, and she wanted to help him throw away the garbage, his instructions on the road, did she digest it with the meal?!

Su Junbai squeezed Su Zhi to the side and said to her, "Zhizhi, you underestimate Lu Yu, he is a sports student, four bags of garbage are as light as a feather, and if you help him, you look down on him." Su

Zhi, "..." The

second brother's crooked reasoning is also nobody.

Lu Yu also said to Su Zhi, "No need, I am a sports student, much more powerful than some little petite who fainted in military training and could not take care of himself."

Su Zhi, "..." Uh

, is Xiao Jiaohua talking about her second brother?

It's true, her second brother jumped up, and glared at Lu Yu with open teeth and claws, "Zhizhi, don't listen to Lu Yu's nonsense, my military training fainted because I didn't eat breakfast in the morning and low blood sugar, understand, do you understand?" Su

Zhi, "... Well?

Well, she didn't quite want to understand.

"I'm talking about former classmates, and I didn't say anything about you, what are you in a hurry to refute and do." Lu Yu asked Su Zhi, "Understand, do you understand?" Su

Zhi, "... Well?

Well, she didn't quite want to understand.

Although, is it interesting for the two of you to block the door and argue about this?

"Lu Yu, you haven't gone out to deliver garbage yet? Ah, it turns out that there are guests who have arrived, Su Junbai Suzhi, why are you all standing at the door, the hall has been cleaned, come in and sit. Tian

An'an, who had just cleaned up the kitchen, came out and saw the three people blocking the door, and came over to greet them with a smile.

It may be that it is inconvenient to clean, Tian An'an changed into an aqua blue house clothes, and the chestnut curly hair tied at the back of his head at the waist, the whole person has a gentle and gentle temperament.

Her type of girl is a goddess-level person that many boys like, beautiful and gentle.

"We'll come in right away." Su Junbai pushed Su Zhi to go first, and he dragged the suitcase behind.

Su Zhi looked at the gentle and gentle heroine in the door, like looking at a time bomb, not knowing when it would blow up their whole family to pieces.

She turned around, took the suitcase in her second brother's hand, and pressed his shoulder to push in front of Lu Yu.

"Brother, I don't understand what you just said, it's better for you to prove it with your strength and go throw garbage with Lu Yu."

Before Su Junbai could react, he was pushed in front of Lu Yu by Su Zhi like a chicken cub.

Why is his sister's strength so great?! It's outrageous!!!

As a man, of course, he can't lose to his sister, and the most important thing is this nasty ghost in front of him.

"Throw it away, give me all the garbage, strong men never need help from others."

Su Junbai took the large garbage bag in Lu Yu's hands, dragged it out the door, and showed off his muscles before leaving.

"Branches, see? Muscles, I exercised, I have a lot of strength, you don't have to help me, otherwise you look down on me.

Lu Yu, "..." Tian

An'an, "..." Su Zhi, "..."

Su Zhi raised his forehead, "I won't help you, you go quickly, wait for you to come back." The

longer they got along, the more they felt that the second brother was a childish ghost, and they didn't want this second brother a little.

Little strength, stubborn, dead to face, leaning over dragging four large garbage bags farther and farther, like a homeless man.

Harm, a little unbearable to look directly.