16

Su Zhi and the other guests sat in the hall to rest, and they had already taken pictures in the morning, and they recognized each other's familiar faces, but they were not familiar with each other.

In this case, Tian An'an played her strengths, tried to enliven the atmosphere, and tried to take care of everyone.

Su Zhi looked on coldly and did not mix much with their topic.

Her second brother couldn't control that mouth, and he chatted with them quite happily, it seemed that he wanted to deliver garbage again.

Su Junbai felt that the back was cold, and looked sideways, it turned out that the air conditioner was blowing at him, and a little next to it, it was his sister.

"Zhizhi, are you hungry? I'll cook for you in the evening.

Su Zhi looked at him suspiciously, he hadn't seen him in the kitchen for many days when he went home, and the black powder on the Internet had complained that he would only make one thing.

"I don't eat grass... No, salad. Those

things were not full at all, and they didn't taste good, they didn't taste good.

If you want to ask her how she knows, her second brother made more before, gave her some, and if she didn't have to eat, she could barely deal with it.

Some eat, who will choose to eat grass.

Su Junbai, "... Actually, I also make egg fried rice.

Although he has only done it once, it doesn't taste very good, but he can still practice! No one cooks well from the beginning, he thinks he has talent, he definitely can!

Su Zhi, "... It's true? Doubtful

.

Su Junbai, "... Well. Not

very tasty though.

Su Zhi, "..." Forget

it, if dinner is egg fried rice made by the second brother, she will not look forward to it very much.

Netizens in the live broadcast room laughed out loud when they heard their conversation.

Xiaobai Xiaobai is the best-looking: "Hahaha! Little white flowers can only make salads, and my brother quickly said not to eat it, laughing at me. Ola

Xing: "Hahaha looks like I dislike my brother, every time my brother asks me for money, he says to cook for me, so I don't eat the dark dishes he makes." Ten

dollars can get the certificate: "The relationship between the two of them is too good, and the relationship in the family must be very good."

Not long after this message, a netizen with the ID of "baby daughter's parents" appeared.

"Of course, if Xiaobai dares to bully his sister, wait to be mixed doubles."

Only a few netizens noticed this message, but no one took it seriously.

Today is the first day of live broadcast of Zhizhi, Su Dongli handed over the company's affairs to Su Jingzhou to handle, and watched the live broadcast with Han Xuan at home.

Su Jingzhou also wanted to watch his sister's live broadcast, but looking at the picture of his parents sitting next to each other, he had no place to stay at home, so he could only take the burden of grievances and go to the company to work, and turn on the live broadcast to watch his sister when he was not busy.

Su Dongli looked at his wife and said, "Xiaobai's cooking is simply dark cooking, even chickens can be poisoned if they eat it, no, you can't let him into the kitchen, Zhizhi has been busy all day today, and dinner must be eaten well."

"Well, you're right." Han Xuan nodded in agreement, "Then we will open the back door for the branches, we can't do it too obviously, otherwise we will entrust the program team to order a luxurious meal and send it to the villa, and everyone will eat together, of course, they will order the dishes that the branches love to eat."

Su Dongli praised, "My wife is so smart.

Two small blush appeared on Han Xuan's cheeks, "You too." At

five o'clock in the afternoon, Miao Painting and they finally arrived at the villa.

The program team arranged for them to be a car, accompanied by a follower and driver, so the car broke down on the highway and needed to wait for the master to repair it, which took a lot of time.

"Everyone came, it seems that me and Painting are the last to arrive." Miao Wenjun put down his luggage and took the initiative to say, "Let everyone wait for a long time, let me paint at home for dinner." The

program team privately said the reason, so everyone knows the reason for their lateness.

Tian An'an answered, "It's okay senior, we discussed it before, I'll prepare dinner, you guys have worked the road, take a good rest first." She

was a girl in the first group of three, and when they were assigned the task of cleaning, they discussed what to eat for dinner.

No one could cook, so she took the initiative to cook dinner.

Su Zhi and Su Junbai arrived later, and she naturally felt that they couldn't cook, so she didn't ask them.

"How do you keep you alone?" Miao Wenjun pushed Miao Painting on the side, "Let the painting help you get started, it can also be faster."

"You're welcome, I'll help you." Miao Painting showed a gentle smile, a little far-fetched, and did not reach the bottom of the eyes.

Yi Jinghe also took the initiative to speak up, "Although I can't cook, I can also help you guys, I hope you don't dislike me."

Seeing this, Shi Baishui also stopped beside Tian An'an, "Then add me too, eat early, rest early, and get up early tomorrow to record the show." The

program group, this dog thing that does not be a person, will definitely not let them sleep well tomorrow, this is a well-known thing.

Only Su Zhi, Su Junbai, Lu Yu, Lu Yu, Lu Yudian, and the flammable five people who did not make a sound, even so, Kuroko will always catch Su Junbai Hei.

I'm your mother: "Su Junbai is also too lazy, others have taken the initiative to help, just he sits alone like an old man."
I was speechless: "Indeed, Su Junbai is poisonous and can't do things,
I really don't know why the program group invited him to the show, speechless." "

......

Su Junbai is used to being black, even if he sees these words, he will not be sad, and he will joke, so many people miss me, it's good.

The director saw that the effect of the program was full, and began to speak according to the requirements of the investor boss.

"Everyone listen to me, in fact, our program team has prepared a luxurious meal for everyone."

The director's words caused anger, "Ah, director, you are also too bad, why didn't you say it earlier."

"What kind of lavish meal?" Is there fish, meat, shrimp?

"..." The

director waited for them to finish before saying, "The luxurious meal is not so easy to eat, and you need to draw a lottery to get the privilege to unlock."

The investor boss means to provide it directly, but after all, recording the program, there must be a little program effect, anyway, they will win no matter who the lottery is.

Seeing that everyone did not move, Tian An'an took the initiative to say, "Whoever has good luck, help us draw the lottery."

Yi Jinghe answered, "An An might as well go as well."

"How is that good? I'm very bad. Tian An'an didn't want to damage the image of her pit teammates because of this kind of thing, and her gaze turned around and stopped on Su Junbai. <B1118>
"Su Junbai, I heard that you have a good hand, so it's better for you to smoke."

Su Jun is good in vain, it is only for the fast Internet speed to grab things, others can't grab him, lottery this kind of thing, he can perfectly avoid all the correct answers.

He was about to say something, but Su Zhi next to him spoke first, "My brother has no hand, only foot gas, I'll smoke it for him, and my brother can't make egg fried rice for dinner."

Su Junbai, "..."

He's out of breath! He was clean!