76

A minute passed quickly, Tian An'an and Shi Baishui did not return, they looked over there at the door, and did not see their figures.

An Lan contacted Shi Baishui, but the other party did not answer.

"No one answered."

Miao Shuhua answered, "Nothing will happen, right?"

Su Junbai said while eating, "What can happen to buying breakfast, maybe he didn't bring his mobile phone."

He added, "Let's go first, leave them an address, and let them come by themselves."

He is an undercover agent in this issue, and he also shoulders the task of Huo Huo's guest.

They didn't come back just right, it's better to be late, the sweepers are refused over there, the two of them should have to pay to enter the attraction to check in, two tickets come out, they are both poor and empty, oh, they may not have that money.

"Let's go, I've already contacted the manager over there, and they said that those who are late will not be accepted." Su Zhi said, "You guys have to wait, my brother and I will go first."

"And us." Lu Yu also followed, "Let's go."

Seeing this, Miao Shuhua said, "Mom, let's go too."

Their work is to rely on Su Zhi, she is gone, who do they look for.

And Su Zhidu has already brought them breakfast back, Tian An'an still has to go out, isn't this looking for trouble?

She was lazy and didn't want to move.

Miao Wenjun nodded, "Isn't Teacher An leaving?" An

Lanjun naturally wanted to go, he just needed to ensure that he completed the task, and the others didn't care.

"Go."

He instructed, "Yueyue, didn't you rest well last night?" Get in the car and have a good rest.

An Yueyue held the milk in her hand and whispered, "I see." Barrage

.

"Teacher An really spoils her daughter and cares about her in everything."

"I envy such a father, my father will only murder me and make me work."

"It's exactly the same, my dad has An Lan is half gentle, I'm going to wake up laughing."

"Can I apply to change my father?"

"Yueyue looks very well-behaved, with such a good daughter, I will wake up laughing."

......

Su Zhi still made a deal with the program group, gave them money according to the rental time, and they drove over by themselves.

It was a van, everyone sat in it and there were empty seats, Su Junbai drove the car, Su Zhi sat in the co-pilot to give him directions.

Arrived at the Lushan scenic spot before eight o'clock, there were many people who came to visit today, and they caused a commotion in the past.

"Su Junbai! It's really him!

"And Lu Yu, Lu Yu is so handsome!"

"An Lanjun, I liked you especially when I was a child!"

These tourists are fans of the extreme, but also fans of Su Junbai, Lu Yu, and other stars.

They watched the live broadcast and specially rushed over to see the idol.

They took pictures with their phones, and others shouted to ask them for autographs.

Su Junbai pets fans, and also loves to show his autograph, and when a fan asks him for it, he signs it.

"Thank you! I like you very much, Su Junbai, you need to come on! I will always fan you!

"You're welcome."

......

Lu Yu was also forced to sign several names, which was praised by fans.

"Lu Yu, your signature is really super beautiful, I will collect it!"

"Well, thanks."

Su Junbai just heard it and snorted, "What's so beautiful about his words, I can't recognize it sloppily." His

words are obviously super good-looking, why doesn't anyone collect them?! This is not scientific?!

Lu Yu, "..." Just

look better than yours.

Su Junbai went to find someone to sign for her, and after signing, he stared at her and waited for praise.

"Su Junbai, you are really handsome, and you are so funny, you have to come on!"

"..."

It wasn't the answer he wanted.

After signing a wave of people, no one came, and he sneaked to Su Zhi's side, "Zhizhi, what do you think of my signature?"

"It's pretty good." Su Zhi was editing the text message, and replied without reading it.

Su Junbai, "..."

Sister, can you be a little more perfunctory?

......

The old man who introduced them to the work came to work today, and when he saw Su Zhi, he greeted him warmly, "The little girl is here, she brought so many friends, then I will take you to find the manager."

Su Zhi brought breakfast milk to the old man, "Uncle, this is the milk for you."

"The little girl is too polite." The uncle accepted it and said as he walked, "There are many people sweeping the floor today, I will take you over early and assign you a good position." The

old man is very spirited and very talkative.

Su Zhi cooperated with him as he spoke.

Find the manager in the office, the boss leaves, let them work well.

Because Su Zhi and a few of them did not play cards according to the rules, the program group had to make a move, contact Manager Lushan to discuss, and assign some difficult cleaning areas to the guests.

"There are eight of you, right?"

Miao Shu drew a voice, "There are still two people who haven't come, and they will rush over after they are busy."

The manager glanced at the time, it was almost eight o'clock, "We won't accept those who are late, a few of you come with me."

He led everyone to get the cleaning things first, "These tools are returned after use, and if there is damage, you will have to pay 30 yuan."
After
receiving the things, he took them to the Lushan area that needed to be cleaned, and he immediately assigned them, there were areas that were good to clean and areas that were not cleaned, and everyone was not in the same place.

The difficulty of the area on Suzhi's side is medium, this is a place to play, there are not many trees around, and it is good without sweeping away the leaves.

The manager told them to work a full eight hours during that timeIt is necessary to clean the allocated area, clean up the garbage in time when you see it, and keep it tidy at all times and not dirty.

The place where Su Junbai wanted to clean was far away from Su Zhi, it was the position in the opposite direction, and the location where Lu Yu cleaned was not far from her.

So before he left, he instructed uneasily, "Zhizhi, you do the task well, don't go anywhere." It

was best not to talk to Lu Yu, he really hated him.

Su Zhi nodded, "I know, you can rest assured to sweep the floor."

She continued, "Also, don't forget our mission, find the flag and call me, I'll go find you."

This Su Junbai naturally knew, "Don't worry, find the flag and hand it to me, I promise to complete the task."

Su Zhi and their sweeping work was on track, over there Tian An'an and Shi Baishui came back after buying breakfast, but they didn't see anyone, and when they asked, they knew that they had left them and left first.

"We're ten minutes late, and they're leaving, uncle, what should we do?"

Tian An'an and the reason why they came back late was because they met a young stray dog on the road, gave the puppy the breakfast they bought, and found a cardboard box to make a nest for it.

The stipulated time was to be there before eight o'clock, she counted the time, stepped back, and was abandoned by them.

Shi Baishui looked at the time, "It's already seven forty-five, we will be late to rush over there, we either look for a job ourselves or rush over to try."

But Su Zhi said that no one who was late to the other side after eight o'clock would be accepted.

Tian An'an naturally knew, but she felt that Su Zhi must have exaggerated, and now they were only a few minutes late to rush over, and it would be enough to say something good at that time.

"Little uncle, if we go over and try it, in case we are charged, then we don't have to buy tickets to enter."

Shi Baishui thought about it, this side was twenty minutes away from Lushan, and he drove faster to see if he could rush over.

But there was no car source, and the car of the program group had already been driven away by them, and all went to the Lushan scenic spots.

So the photographer said, "If you want to go to Lushan, you can only find a car yourself."

He couldn't figure it out a little, there was obviously breakfast brought back by Su Zhi at home, Tian An'an had to go out to buy it, so he followed him out and didn't get breakfast yet, and now his stomach was grumbling hungrily.

They still have to find a car to go over, and he has to follow, this is not to kill him.

"Uncle, I'm sorry, it's all me who went out to delay time." Tian An'an lowered his head slightly, looking sad, "I'll go find a car."

"I don't blame you for this, you're because of me too." Shi Baishui comforted her, "Don't worry, I'll look for a car."

He added, "Even if we don't catch up with the sweeping mission, we have other jobs to choose from, so don't be afraid."

She also went out because she bought him breakfast, and she couldn't be blamed for this.

Tian An'an's eyes were slightly red, "Little uncle, I'll go find it with you." The

barrage is all dissatisfied with Tian An'an and Shi Baishui's fans.

"They don't have a sense of unity at all, and they don't remind their teammates when they leave."

"An An and Shi Male God are not idle, they saved the life of a puppy."

"It's just a few minutes."

"It's not a matter of minutes, it's a matter of not being able to work if you're late, who makes them have no sense of time."

"That's right, everyone is doing their own tasks, why wait."

......

When they took a taxi to Lushan scenic spots, they couldn't get in because they didn't have the manager's contact information.

They didn't know the old man, and the old man didn't know that they were with Su Zhi.

He contacted An Lanjie, who told him that he was late and refused.

An Lanjun was sweeping the floor, and there was no spare time to look for them.

"Uncle, what should we do then?"

Shi Baishui touched his pockets, spending money on the car, eating, and lodging, and they had little money left.

"It's really not possible, we do the tasks given by the program group."

The task of the program group is pit money and small, but there is no way, who let them miss it.

Tian An'an said in a low voice, "Can't you fight for the sweeping work again?" Contact Su Junbai to try it?

She had already seen the pit of the program group yesterday, and she really didn't want to do it.

Since this job was found by Su Zhi and Su Junbai, let them say good things, they should also be able to let them in, depending on whether they are willing or not.

"I'll try it." Shi Baishui called Su Junbai, but the other party did not answer, because he was looking for the flag, jumping up and down and not noticing the vibration of the mobile phone.

He hung up the phone, "No one answers, let's look for a job ourselves."

Tian An'an was not very satisfied with this result, and wanted to find another way, and she didn't want to contact Su Zhi.

......

Su Zhi also doesn't want to be contacted by her, she is very busy now, after cleaning, she still has to look for a flag, looking for one, but received a notice from the program group, this is a fake flag.

The real flag has a five-pointed star on it, while the fake flag has only a four-pointed star on it, so the program team hides ten real flags in the Lushan Mountain Area, and the rest are fake flags.

Su Zhi couldn't help but say, "You guys are really pitted." There

are so many fake flags in it to mix up the sight, it really makes people want to complain.

Director, "Each other." This

time the complaining, the director was happy in his heart, and finally made Su Zhi change his face, but it was really not easy, haha.

Completely forgot that Su Zhi is an undercover agent of the program group, and is essentially a gang with them.

Barrage.

"Hahaha, the director finally got angry once, but it's really not easy."

"Don't be angry with the branches, try to find ah, take down the program group!"

"Is this still the extreme variety show of the guests? Changed to the high-risk daily life of the program group. "

......

Su Zhi continued to look again, she temporarily left her job and went to the side, which happened to be the workplace where Lu Yu was, and he was also looking for the flag after cleaning.

"Did you find anything here?"

"I've already looked for one." Lu Yu raised the flag in his hand, "Found it behind the rockery."

"So fast." Su Zhi was shocked, half an hour had not passed, and the speed of finding something was also extremely high.

Lu Yu nodded, "There is a difference between a real flag and a fake flag, the handle of the real flag is much thicker than the fake flag, you find the flag to compare the handle, you don't have to open it with great effort." The

flag was tied with a bow with silk thread by the program group, which is very beautiful, but very difficult to open.

Su Zhi praised, "You have noticed such a small detail, your observation is so good, I wrote it down." There

were many fake flags, and she found one to hold in her hand, intending to compare the handles.

Director, "..."
Should not save money, bought a small number of chess pieces, the key is this tiny detail, few people can notice ah, he did
not pay attention to the size of the handle.

"I also happen to be there." Lu Yu also has to find a chess piece and complete the photo and post Weibo with Lu Yu to complete the task.

Su Zhi continued to praise, "That's also powerful.

She said, "You've been found here, I'll look somewhere else."

But before she left, Su Junbai happily ran over to her with a chess piece, because he was so happy to find the flag, he didn't even care about Lu Yu next to him.

"Branches, I found a real flag, look at it!"

He waved the real flag in his hand, not wasting the time he spent jumping up and down.

"I saw it." Su Zhi took it, comparing the handle of the fake flag, it was indeed the same as Lu Yu said, much smaller.

She sniffed, "How does it smell?"

Su Junbai took it and sniffed, there was not much smell, "I turned it out in the trash can, it may be the smell of garbage." Su

Zhi, "..." Why

are you going to rummage through the trash can again, don't you want the top row noodles??

Su Junbai doesn't care about the problem of displacement, as long as he can complete the task, let him rummage through the garbage heap.

The pieces in the trash can, he did not give to his sister, keep it himself, find a new pawn, and they will be able to complete the task.

"Branches, didn't I tell you not to walk around? How did you get here? There

are still places where there is Lu Yu, and where there is him, they are all poisonous.

Su Zhi, "I don't have it over there, come and look for the flag."

It would be good that she left a minute earlier, and the second brother would not see her on Lu Yu's side.

Su Junbai pulled her away, "What is there to find here, my side is a treasure land, you go to my side." Receiving

Su Junbai's disgusted eyes, Lu Yu scolded him speechlessly, "If the garbage can is a treasure land, it is full of gold."

Su Junbai, "... What happened to the trash can? You don't use trash cans? Su

Zhi, "..."
Can
it work? Why is it arguing again? Don't you both lose face?