49

Su Junbai's words also provoked the dissatisfaction of his mother and eldest brother, and the branch was already hesitant, and adding his words added fuel to the fire, making the branch even more unwilling to wear a skirt?

Han Xuan turned his head sideways and asked his younger son with a smile, "Xiaobai, have you had a job in the past few days?"

She has already found a cooking class for her youngest son, and she can send him to study when he is not working, saving him from talking and getting angry at home.

Suddenly receiving the concern of his mother, Su Junbai shook his head in a good mood, "The work is not very busy, and it can be completed in two hours every day." "That's

good, I signed you up for a training class to learn cooking, and I have already said hello to the chef, so you can go every day when you are busy with work." Han Xuan patted him on the shoulder with a smile and gently instructed, "Study hard, mother is optimistic about you."
Su Jingzhou
next to him also stepped forward, "Study hard, it's easy to cook, children can do it, you should be able to do it, right?" Big brother is optimistic about you.

Su Junbai, "..."

What?!

Suddenly asked him if there was a job that did not care about him, but wanted to push him out, not let him stay with his sister, he was about to cry.

But it's good to learn cooking, and when he returns from his studies, cook for his sister and treat her care for him in variety shows.

Su Zhi, "..." Mom

and eldest brother are so good to the second brother, and the second brother is touched to cry.

She took the red dress dress, which was designed for her by her mother herself, even if she didn't look good in it, she had to try it, and she couldn't disappoint her beautiful and gentle mother.

"Then I'll go and change."

Seeing that she agreed, Han Xuan showed a relaxed and good-looking smile, "Well, Zhizhi, do you want your mother to help you?"

Although the dress style is not very complicated, she wants to change it for her daughter herself.

"Uh, okay, thanks Mom." Su Zhi's gentle and expectant eyes towards her mother suddenly couldn't say anything to refuse.

"Silly girl, what are you polite with your mother." Han Xuan took her arm and entered the fitting room.

In vain, Su Jingzhou and Su Junbai waited outside.

Su Jingzhou reminded in a loud voice, "Xiaobai, pay attention next time you speak, girls are to praise, you can't refute them, understand?"

"It's okay for me to say, isn't the branch ... It's not like a girl..." Su Junbai received Dazhou's warning eyes.

Su Jingzhou suddenly gloated with a smile, "If you have the ability, tell the truth in front of your sister, I believe my sister will 'like' you very much." The

word 'like' he accentuated his tone.

Su Junbai understood the meaning of the word, "Well, the branches look good in skirts, I won't tell the truth next time." When

his sister comes out, he praises more, and his sister should not be angry with him.

The bedroom door opened, Han Xuan walked out first, followed by Su Zhi who moved slowly, the dress was very long, to the ankle, she walked very carefully, afraid of falling.

Finally arrived in front of the eldest brother and second brother, and found that the two of them stared at her for a long time without speaking.

"What's wrong? Is it ugly?

When she looked in the mirror herself, she also felt awkward, but her mother praised her very kindly, "It's very good-looking, my daughter looks good in whatever she wears."
After
waiting for a while, the eldest brother spoke, "No, it's very beautiful, Zhizhi, you can also taste more dresses in the future." The

second brother also spoke, and he was super exaggerated, "Zhizhi, you really look good in a skirt, ten thousand times better than me wearing a skirt, like a fairy." Su

Zhi, "..." Are

you exaggerating a little more?

Although what Su Junbai said was exaggerated, the words were true, he originally thought that his sister would be spicy in wearing a skirt, but he didn't expect that the effect was good and he was unexpected.

Su Zhi is one meter seven meters tall, and her figure is thin, but Bi Lie is very good, her waist is slender, and her thin waist is full of legs, and wearing this long dress skirt looks a gentle temperament, which suppresses her own heroic atmosphere.

Her facial features are also very good, every place is just right, and she is even more beautiful when you look closely, and she can't find a single flaw.

Especially those bright and beautiful eyes, when looking at people, are always full of radiance and very eye-catching.

If you wear high heels and light makeup, his sister is no worse than a female star.

Su Junbai became proud for no reason, he could finally show off his handsome and cute sister to outsiders again.

Han Xuan reached out and sorted out the hem of Su Zhi's skirt, "Zhizhi, don't listen to them, you have to trust your mother's vision."

She took the clothes in Su Jingzhou's hand and said to the two of them, "You guys go out and play, busy with your own affairs, it's enough for me to be alone."

Su Jingzhou, "..."No.

Su Junbai, "..." thought.

Whether they wanted to or not, or were thrown out by their dear mother, they knew from a young age that this family was the biggest of their mothers, and no one could mess with their mothers.

Now there is a new member of the family, their sister, who is also a little princess who cannot be messed with, and can only be held to avoid a mixed doubles.

Under the care of her mother, Su Zhi changed her dress for an afternoon, tried almost every style, and each set of her mother said that it looked good, which also gave her great confidence in wearing a skirt.

But, changing clothes is really tiring.

Han Xuan seems to be addicted, and every afternoon people will send a batch of clothes, this time not only dresses, but also daily skirts, long and short styles, Korean style with a tight waist, and various patterns.

There is no long clothes and trousers, it seems that my mother really likes to see her wearing skirts.

Su Zhi thought, it's okay to wear it at home, anyway, no one else will see it, just go out and change it back.

Not recording shows, time for messing around at home flies quickly.

Su Zhi writes and writes scrolls every day, runs and runs, plays games, chats with his family, and salted fish is comfortable.

The second brother was miserable, he had to learn to cook after work, and he stayed in the training class almost all day, and he couldn't see his people.

But for Su Zhi, it was a good thing, she didn't have to find Lian Fang to let his second brother arrange more work, and her mother solved it.

She's doing well.

Yi Jinghe heard the agent here that Su Junbai and Su Zhi took over the cover of the internal and external issues of the charm magazine, and they were envious and angry.

Glamour magazine is one of the four major magazines, with high popularity and beautiful shooting style, how many people want to go there to show their faces, on the glamour cover, you can earn enough traffic, but also enhance your fame.

This is a great thing, who doesn't want to rub this wave of traffic.

How could Su Junbai be so goodLuck, not only can you take the initiative to invite the charm magazine, but also a little break can be on the hot search, but also a must.

He and Su Junbai debuted at the same time, he is not much worse than him, how can God not favor him.

Originally thought that Su Junbai only got an invitation from a charming internal and external magazine.

The agent said to him another heavy news, "I didn't expect that the famous director Li Hongda would take the initiative to find Su Junbai to audition for his new play, and I heard that it was the male number one." "

"!" Yi Jinghe was a little strained, "Sister Zhang, when is this?"

Zhang Qing replied to him lightly, "I just heard two days ago that Su Junbai has already gone to the audition, and if nothing else, he should be able to take it."

She sighed, "Xiaohe, when can you fight a little." Yi

Jinghe doesn't want to fight, he dreams of it, but he has no connections, no fame, no background, in order to be on this extreme variety show, he went out to accompany the rich woman.

Even if he was disgusted by the old woman, he was also unlucky to meet Su Junbai when he went out, but fortunately he explained this matter in time, and I don't know if Su Junbai believed it.

He asked, "Sister Zhang, how is the progress of the things I asked you to check?" "

The first issue of the variety show has been filmed, how come the transaction between Su Junbai and Su Zhi has not been found.

Zhang Qing nodded, "It's quite smooth, I have found out where Su Zhi came from, she only came to Beijing from Qingshui Town a week before she went on the variety show, and she lived in Qingshui Town before, and the specific situation between Su Junbai is not clear."

"Su Zhi and Su Junbai don't have the slightest similarity in them, they must have made some kind of deal."

This is the conclusion that Yi Jinghe has been observing for many days, Su Zhihui has too many skills, and he likes to make troubles, it must be designed by Su Junbai and their team in advance, otherwise Su Zhi, a sixteen or seventeen-year-old tomboy, can come up with it.

Su Zhi took Su Junbai to lie down and win, Su Junbai cared about Su Zhi, the two achieved each other, sold brother and sister love, and touched a large number of netizens and fans.

Their team is also fantastic.

"Anyway? We must shake this matter out, and we must not let Su Junbai deceive the public.

Of course, his selfish intention is not to see Su Junbai's good, netizens know that Su Junbai deceived them, they will definitely scold him, and then their cover magazine will not have the opportunity to shoot.

Zhang Qing had taken him for so long, and naturally knew the little bit of caution in his heart.

"I know how." She looked at him, "Your performance in this period is not very good, and you have to work hard in the next period."

Yi Jinghe, "... I know.

He had tried his best, and every time he followed Su Junbai's effect, it was not satisfactory.

"I'll take care of this." Zhang Qing said again, "Sister Li asked you two days ago, you haven't been very busy with work recently, remember to chat with her."

She paused and reminded, "Don't think too much about the female guests of the show, Sister Li will be unhappy."

Yi Jinghe clenched his palms, one day he would trample these people under his feet.

A few days after Su Zhi's birthday, she received a call from her friend Lin Mo early in the morning.

"Zhizhi, I'm at your door, the doorman won't let me in, come out and pick me up quickly."

Su Zhi just had breakfast, took the mobile phone and prepared to play a few games, and when his friend came, the game naturally had to be paused.

"Wait for me, I'll come out right away."

Today she is alone at home, her parents, eldest brother and second brother have gone out to work, they have been with her at home for many days, and they also need to be busy at work.

Su Zhi took the key and went out, walking for about ten minutes to reach the gate.

Lin Mo held the iron door with both hands, and saw her jump up to say hello, "Zhizhi, I'm here, here!" Su

Zhi, "... I see it. After

a while, Lin Mo's voice was still outrageous.

She opened the door with the access card and explained to the doorman, "This is my friend, come to see me, please let her in." The

doorman could see Su Zhi running in the morning every day some time ago, and he knew her.

He has also heard about Su Zhi's affairs, the Su family's newly found youngest daughter, what kind of family lineage is the Su family, more wealthy than the wealthy, he can't afford to offend.

"I didn't know she was your friend, come in."

Su Zhi said to him, "It's okay, thank you." The

doorman felt that this young lady newly found by the Su family had a really good personality, and he didn't let Lin Mo register and let him go directly.

Lin Mo hugged Su Zhi happily as soon as he came in, "Zhizhi, we haven't seen each other for half a month, I want to kill you."

Before Su Zhi could answer, she continued, "I watched the extreme variety show recorded by you and Su Junbai, and you are really powerful. I really didn't expect him to be your brother, he didn't know about me hacking him before, right? If

Su Junbai knew that she was his hardcore black fan before, would he not let her enter the house, woo-woo.

How did she know that it was such a coincidence, the branch happened to be his sister, how good it would be if her sister of Aidou was, she could still ask Lu Yu for an autograph.

Her hand was really strong, and her back hurt, and Su Zhi removed her hand before answering her words.

"I miss you too."

"My brother didn't know that we were his black fans, but when you asked me to vote for Lu Yu that day, he saw our chat message."

Lin Mo was frightened and said, "Aaaaaa So what to do? Will your brother hate me? Will you not let me into the house?

"Lie to you, my second brother is very good, just don't listen to the words, don't listen." Su Zhi continued, "My parents are not at home, I will take you in and sit."

"Scare me to death, branches, you've become bad." Lin Mo held her arm and thought of happy things again, "Zhizhi, to tell you the good news, my parents agreed that I changed schools, and when school starts next month, we can be classmates again."

Su Zhi tilted his head to look at her, happy that she came to school, "... Then don't you want your parents?

Lin Mo shook his head, "What do you want, my parents will also follow, they have already chosen the lot to open the hot pot restaurant, and they can open it after the decoration."

She sighed, "Oh, I really don't want them to come with me and talk about my academic performance every day." Lin

Mo's parents are opening a hot pot restaurant, the ingredients are the craftsmanship handed down from ancestors, delicious naturally needless to say, they do business honestly and generously, so there are many repeat customers, old customers pass on new customers,New customers pass on new customers, and business starts doing this.

Within a few years, chain hot pot restaurants have been opened in many cities, and the business is very good.

When Su Zhi couldn't find a job before, she was introduced by Lin Mo to her home to work part-time, and her parents were very friendly to her and paid a high salary.

She was very grateful for their care, knowing that they were worried about Lin Mo's grades, she took the initiative to tutor Lin Mo to study, Lin Mo's grades improved, and after being known by her aunt, she specially asked her to tutor Lin Mo.

"Uncles and aunts are also worried about you, you play less and study more in the future." When Su Zhi opened the door, he asked her, "What about my uncle?" Didn't he come with you? She

contacted him after the variety show ended, so that he could come to Beijing to play and attend her birthday, and not to keep guarding his unprofitable comic store.

"I asked my uncle, he said that he was not available, and he stayed up late at home to read comics." Lin Mo patted the suitcase, "He asked me to bring you a gift, a full set of exam papers for the second year of high school, heh, this is not a gift, it is a punishment."

In the future, whoever wants to send her the test paper on her birthday, she will be anxious with the other party.

Except, of course, the branches.

Su Zhi was not surprised to hear the news, her uncle has been out of control since he opened the new world of comics.

Not satisfied with reading comics, he started to draw his own drawings, and found a website to publish it, although he covered his vest tightly, but she still accidentally saw it.

She was curious and read the approximate, the content is a story of two brothers fighting for a girl, a little bloody, and no one has seen it.

Pretending not to know, she registered a trumpet and gave him a tip.

That night, her uncle found an awkward person and said, "I found a new part-time job, I earned five cents today, all for you, don't be so tired in the future."

"Oh."

Su Zhi pretended not to know that it was the money she rewarded, took it very calmly, and praised him, and her uncle was happy to leave.

"If he doesn't come, forget it, I'll go back and see him when I have time."

Yu Jiali's personality is very stubborn, and no one can pull back the things he decides.

Su Zhi invited Lin Mo into the house and pulled the suitcase in, it was quite heavy, it seemed that there were really a lot of test papers.

After Lin Mo entered, he looked at him curiously, "Wow, branches, your home is so big, and the decoration is too good-looking." The

community is all single-family villas, two or three stories high, covering a large area.

"Well, it's quite big." Su Zhi accompanied her on a tour, took her a bottle of milk, opened it and handed it to her, "Give."

Lin Mo took it with a thank you, "This is the milk you drank during the live broadcast, I ordered twenty boxes and haven't finished it."

Su Zhi was already surprised by her level of local tyrants, "... Just be happy.
Although
the two have not seen each other for a long time, there are endless topics to talk about as soon as they meet, mainly Lin Mo can say, and Su Zhi occasionally answers two sentences.

Went out to eat at noon, Su Zhi is rich now, she can have a treat, and the two went to eat steak.

"Branches, you're red, you know?" Lin Mo pays attention to these gossip news every day, "Many people on the Internet like you, will you still participate in the next extreme variety show?"

"Maybe." Su Zhi cuts the steak.

Stars and relatives on variety shows, a total of two issues, if the male and female protagonists participate, she naturally participates, just take this opportunity to look around.

"Then you see Lu Yu, can you help me get an autograph?" Lin Mo clasped his hands together, "Please, please, dear branch." Lin

Mo is a die-hard fan of Lu Yu, and he has wanted his signature for a long time, and he has bought it with scalpers before, and he can't be angry.

Su Zhi, "... Okay. The

matter of signing must avoid the second brother.

Lin Mo couldn't wait to hug her and kiss her, "Thank you Zhizhi, I will come to you tomorrow to play."

Su Zhi shook his head, "Not tomorrow, I have to go with my second brother tomorrow to take a cover magazine." This

matter was decided after the end of the variety show, and Lian Fang was afraid that the two of them would regret it, and quickly finalized the contract with the charming manager, and the time was set for tomorrow.

But before tomorrow, something happened in the evening.

At one or two o'clock in the middle of the night, a piece called #Su Junbai variety show hired fake sister Su Zhi# was on the hot search.

The popularity was unstoppable, and it soon rushed to the top of the hot search.

Players who like to surf the Internet are always on the front line of eating melons, and the title is Su Junbai, and he also brings his sister Su Zhi.

Many netizens are chasing extreme variety shows, and they are very concerned about the brothers and sisters of Su Junbai and Su Zhi, because their commotion during the live broadcast caused many netizens to laugh and be fanned by their brother and sister love.

Now the hot search tells them that the brothers and sisters of Su Junbai and Su Zhi are fake, and it was Su Junbai who found the decathlon Su Zhi to accompany him on variety shows in order to set up people, just to circle fans.

"Aaaaah! That's not true, is it?! I just entered the pit of this brother-sister relationship, and as a result, you told me that it was fake, this is a murderous move to cut off my food!

"I can't believe it's fake, Su Junbai, a top class, there is no need to deceive us with this matter."

"What's impossible, Su Junbai has a poisonous tongue and a bad temper, I heard that he has beaten people on the set before, and such a person can't do anything."

"Su Zhi and Su Junbai are not alike, Su Zhi understands everything, and Su Junbai is like an idiot."

"I also have this feeling, and the two of them get along strangely, Su Junbai is not good to Su Zhi, as if he took the script."

"Su Zhi is from Qingshui Town, in an alley with my house, her parents have long died, living with her uncle, where is the brother."

"Upstairs, sister, please the specific situation?!"

......

Because of this matter on the Internet, there are still people who tear out all the old things when Su Junbai debuted.

Netizens are happy to eat melons, and they all want to know if this matter is true.

If it is true, Su Junbai has done something to deceive the public.

The netizen fans who just entered the pit of the brother-sister relationship wept in pain, while taking off the powder, and some rational fans, waiting for Su Junbai's explanation.

At this point in time, Su Zhi had rested and fell asleep.

Su Junbai also rested, he this timeIt's either busy working or learning to cook, which is very tiring.

Lian Fang didn't rest, but he couldn't get through to Su Junbai's phone, and he couldn't immediately come up with evidence proving the relationship between the two.

He had to do public relations first and guide the topic of public opinion.

Su Zhi's affairs, Su Junbai did not hide from him, he knew that the two were brothers and sisters, they could not be fake, and when they guided the topic, they were full of confidence.

However, the effect is not very large, the other party is like inviting a water army, wave after wave of going into the water, determined that Su Junbai and Su Zhi are not brothers and sisters, and there is an improper relationship between them.

The company organized the team to fight overnight and finally pulled back a little effect.

At five o'clock in the morning, he was sleepy, and when he saw the call from the charm manager, he was instantly sober, and he knew what the other party was going to say.

"Mr. Lian, what happened on the Internet..."

Lian Fang assured with full confidence, "Su Junbai and Su Zhi are brothers and sisters, not fake, this hot search is deliberately aimed at Xiaobai, we will clarify it as soon as possible."

The manager put down his heart, "It's fake, then today's shooting time is as usual."

"Yes."

After Lian Fang hung up the phone, he went to the Internet to fight with black fans for three hundred rounds, and did not get through to Su Junbai's phone until six o'clock.

"You're finally awake."

"Brother Lian, what's wrong? Isn't it still early to shoot?

Su Junbai hadn't fully woken up, he got up to go to the bathroom, glanced at the time by the way, and saw Lian Fang's phone.

"It's not about filming, it's about something happening online." Lian Fang explained the matter to him simply.

After hearing him say this, he quickly opened Weibo and almost laughed when he saw the title of the first hot search.

"Who is this rumor, what is it that I hired a fake sister Su Zhi, she was originally my sister, okay?" Su Junbai looked at the comment, the more he looked at it, the more angry he became, and instantly drove away all his sleepiness.

"What's wrong with me and the branches? We are obviously carved out of a mold, okay?

The next one was a comment that made him even more angry, "What is called Su Junbai is an idiot, who doesn't understand anything, and relies on a fake sister to lie down and win." It's also absolute.
Does
he look a lot like an idiot? He is angry, the consequences are serious, he is going to amplify the move!