[55]

---

---

Sibuna sat around the breakfast table. The eclipse was the next day and they still had no idea how they were meant to do the ritual. Trudy was kindly reminding them and none of them was particularly happy, not that the woman had caught on. 

"It's pretty much all we've been thinking about," Fabian responded. 

"Well, Mr Sweet will be very pleased to hear it. He just wants to make sure that everybody knows what's coming," Trudy told, before leaving for the kitchen.

"An ancient evil is what's coming," Scarlett grumbled from her place next to Eddie. 

Even with the impending doom looming over them, Scarlett hadn't failed to notice how KT seemed to be pushing the pair together. Her sitting next to Eddie was KT forcing her to. 

"Yeah," Eddie breathed. 

Scarlett noticed how anxious he was, especially compared to the rest of them. She sighed, reaching out and squeezing his arm. 

"Come on guys, I was sent here to fix this, and we're a day away, and we still have no plan," KT spoke up.

"There's got to be a way," Eddie agreed.

Scarlett sat up straighter, "If we can't do the ceremony ourselves, then we just have to make sure the adults can't do it either."

KT frowned, "But I was sent here to stop-"

"To stop a great evil, yes. So, we make sure they can't have the things they need-" Scarlett continued. 

Patricia interrupted, "The bracelet and the descendent." She gestured to KT. 

Scarlett nodded, "Am I right?" 

KT's gaze flickered between Scarlett and Patricia, "But what about Frobisher? My great-grandfather just stays asleep? Forever?"

"I mean he'd be dead by now anyway and it's better than the whole great evil thing," Scarlett told. 

Eddie sighed, "Scarlett. Remember when we had the sensitivity conversation?" Scarlett nodded. "And how sometimes you can be a little harsh when you just use logic?"

"Sorry, KT, that was bitchy of me."

KT smiled sadly, "It's okay. I just- I can't give up on him. I want to see him at peace."

She got up and left the table. 

Scarlett glanced around, "I'm sorry. I was a dick. I didn't-"

Eddie reached a hand out to her, "You apologised. That's all you can do."

---

Scarlett was over the moon when Willow sat her down and told her that she was moving out of the room she shared with her and Mara. She almost cheered. Instead, she acted sad and told her that perhaps it was for the best if Willow wasn't comfortable in their room she should do what was best for her.