[32]

---

---

Scarlett walked into the kitchen, watching as Fabian, Nina and Amber searched for a reflector. Nina seemed to find it as she held up a goblet.

"Go, Nina," Scarlett cheered as she grabbed a plate and piled some doughnuts onto it. They watched her, curiously. "Eddie's being an asshole and won't talk to me. So, I am dealing in the only way I can. Eating junk food and binge-watching Disney shows."

Patricia had agreed to hang out with Scarlett, with her mountains of food she had stolen from the kitchen (as she went back and got more). She even agreed to watch Disney with her. The pair sat on Patricia's bed, Scarlett's laptop in the middle of them.

There was a knock at the door.

"Come in. Unless your name's Eddie," Patricia called.

"Thanks."

"Just looking out for Scar, since you're being a dick to her," she retorted. 

"Patricia, don't," Scarlett scolded. 

Eddie watched her for a second, feeling guilty that he had freaked out on her when she revealed who his dad was. She looked upset and he hated seeing her like that. He ignored the slight guilt and continued with what he was there to do. 

"Couldn't this wait till tomorrow?" Mara complained as Eddie sat on the edge of her bed, his laptop in hand.

"Or until never," Patricia added. 

Scarlett frowned as Mara continued to complain as he played the clip. Suddenly, she stopped as she stared at the screen in shock. 

"What on earth is that?" Mara asked. 

"My point exactly. Is it even, like, from earth?" Eddie replied. Scarlett stood up with Patricia. "Come here," Eddie spoke, moving the laptop so they could see. 

"Come on. A ghost? Seriously?" Patricia exclaimed. 

"I stopped watching TV for this?" Scarlett groaned. 

"Well, what do you think it is?" He questioned. 

"It's probably just light bouncing off the lens," Patricia lied. 

Eddie nodded, "Oh, yeah, you're right In the shape of a face."

"That is not a face," Scarlett insisted. 

"It does look like a face," Mara defended.

"What's the matter, yacker? You scared?" Eddie taunted. 

"My Grandma is a spiritual person. You think that scares me?" 

"Come on, Mara. Use your common sense," Patricia scoffed. The group paused for a second before Patricia lunged forward and began clicking on the keys. "Just delete it!"