[04]

---

---

Scarlett was dragged by Amber to get breakfast after telling the blonde she wanted to skip it. Amber then protested, telling her that breakfast was the most important meal of the day and if she didn't eat it then she'd starve. Scarlett had attempted to argue but there was no winning against Amber. However, the timing was perfect as they caught Fabian and Nina conversing about a Sibuna subject. 

"Is that what I think it is?" Amber questioned as Scarlett grabbed a pastry from the side and her water from the fridge. 

"Um, a map? Yeah," Fabian replied, folding it up as quickly as he could. 

"Yeah, I was gonna say love letter, But map's okay, I guess," Amber spoke, grabbing it from the table as Fabian tried to protest. "Especially when it's a treasure map," she exclaimed. "Sibuna." She placed her hand over her eye.

"Oh God, can none of us almost die this year?" Scarlett requested, amusement evident in her voice. 

"Simple words," Victor announced his presence as he entered the dining room. Fabian rushed to hide it. 

"'Sup, boo? I'm teaching them American slang," Nina lied, punching Amber in the arm. "It means something along the lines of-"

"Uh, I really don't care what it means," Victor cut her off. "Off to school, all of you. It's late," he ordered. 

The four grabbed their bags.

"Oh, Victor, We're recording narration for the school film, And we think you'd be perfect," Fabian spoke. Victor only stared at him, unchanged. "I mean what with your commanding voice and encyclopedic knowledge of the school," he added. 

"Well I do fulfil all those criteria, I suppose. Very well, if you insist," Victor replied.

"Great. I'll record you this lunchtime," Fabian informed. 

Victor left. 

"Way to go, boo," Amber spoke, facing Nina and punching her arm, similar to how Nina did with her.

Fabian and Nina began walking out of the dining room as Scarlett grabbed her blazer

"You can check out the cellar," Amber and Scarlett heard Fabian tell.

"The cellar?" Amber asked, loudly. 

Nina and Fabian shushed her as Scarlett rolled her eyes at the blonde. 

"We think the map Nina found in the Dollhouse is-" Fabian began but he was cut off by Victor

"Are you four still here?" 

---

Scarlett sat next to Amber in the kitchen as Nina opened the secret passageway to the cellar. 

"Okay, want to go first?" Nina questioned the two girls.

"No," Amber replied. 

"Don't look at me," Scarlett spoke, holding her hands up in surrender. "After you."