[76]

---

---

Anxiety was pretty common amongst those graduating and especially common for Scarlett just in general. She was making a big speech and desperately needed some reassurance and Eddie was nowhere to be seen. 

So, she accepted the FaceTime call from Amber, hoping desperately that the blonde could ease her nerves.

"You're gonna kill the speech," Amber reassured. "You're Scarlett Garcia for God sake, you worked your ass off to get here. You've got this."

"Thanks, Ambs," she spoke. "How's fashion school?"

"I've got the summer left and then I graduate in Winter," she explained. "And I'm totally stuck on my outfit."

Scarlett smiled, "You're Amber Millington, whatever you wear is gonna slay."

"Seriously, Scar, you're gonna be fine," Amber reassured. "Eddie will show up. You know what he's like and what you're like."

"Yeah, that's true." She sighed. "I gotta start getting ready, the last of the speech isn't going to write itself." 

"Okay, love you, Scar," Amber cheered. "I want a video of the speech."

Scarlett nodded, "Done. Love you too."

---

Scarlett was in her room, as the girls tried to find outfits for the day. Patricia ended up in a pink dress as someone commented on KT liking it on her.

Scarlett held back a laugh because it was the least like Patricia dress she had seen. KT liked her the way she was, extensively black wardrobe or not. The girl was completely smitten, there was no denying it (and vice versa).

The girls tried to make over Scarlett as well. 

"You're outfits are cutesy," Cassie told. "I think Eddie might like something with a bit more edge." She pulled out a bodycon black dress.

Scarlett glared at the dress, it was not a school dress. It was a clubbing dress. It was plain and boring as well. There was no way she was putting it on. 

"Funnily enough, I'm alright. I think I'll stick to being cutesy looking, means when I threaten to murder someone it surprises them more," she replied, smiling sweetly. 

"Oh come on-"

"No."

"Okay then, maybe I'll wear it. Or Sophia. I bet he'd love that."

She frowned, "I'm sorry but again if he likes Sophia I will dump him. She's a child. You're a child." 

She stood up, smoothing out her heart-patterned sun dress.

She left for school, Patricia and Mara with her. They were helping set up for the after-graduation celebration. 

---