[37]

---

---

Scarlett was sat on Nina's bed with said girl, Patricia and Amber. Although it was rather uncomfortable as there was little room, she didn't complain as Nina told them her Gran was the timepiece. 

"I can't believe it," Amber muttered. 

"You mean the timepiece is Granny Martin?" Patricia repeated. 

"She's been hexed just like us. How did Senkhara even get to her? I don't even know how long she's been cursed for. She started getting sick when she was staying here," Nina cried. 

"Hey, Nina this isn't your fault, Senkhara is a raging bitch," Scarlett comforted, placing her arm around her. "You couldn't have known."

"Senkhara's one mean spirit lady," Amber agreed.

"We failed the constellation task. It's game over for all of us. Because of me," Nina sighed. 

There was a knock at the door. Nina began wiping away her tears as the door opened. It was Joy. 

"Joy, really not a good time," Amber told. 

"Yeah. Well, I just wanted to say sorry, for the Jackal Anonymous thing. I mean, I guess it was a slow news day," Joy apologised, rather badly in Scarlett's opinion.

"It's fine, Joy. You were right. Maybe I wasn't taking enough care of my Gran," Nina whispered.

"Nina, admit to nothing," Amber interrupted. She stood, stepping towards Joy. "Joy, if you have something to say to any of us you should have the courage to say it to our faces, not write it on a website pretending to be someone else. If anyone in here should be embarrassed, it's you."

Joy looked to Patricia and Scarlett, both who ignored her. They knew what she did was appalling and they weren't going to stand up for her when she made Nina cry. She then left. Amber sat back down on the bed. 

She shrugged, "Just my opinion."

---

Nina walked into the dining room, where the rest of Sibuna sat. 

"Any news?" Fabian questioned. 

Nina sat down, "Gran's still the same. The hospital said they'd call if there are any changes."

"Look, if your gran is the timepiece, It's more important now than ever that we find a solution to this task," Fabian insisted. 

"But how? The staffs have gone, and we've got nowhere to put the reflectors on," Amber voiced. 

"Why don't we just hold the reflectors up ourselves?" Alfie suggested. 

Scarlett nodded, pointing towards the boy, showing she agreed with him.

"Alfie, there are seven reflectors and only six of us," Nina pointed out. 

"So why don't we borrow someone. Like a Sibuna temp?" Patricia recommended.