[79]

---

---

(smut warning)

They'd left for summer. This time Eddie was spending a few weeks in England. Scarlett (who had gotten her driver's license over the previous summer holidays after doing one of those fast-track lesson plans) was going to be driving them up to the Lake District, where they would spend a week. Alone. In a nice cabin that Eddie's mum was paying for.

Scarlett lied to her mum about who was going to be there as she knew as soon as she heard it was just the two of them she would have been locked away in a tower, never allowed to leave.

Eddie's mum on the other hand knew it was just the two of them but she trusted her son and she trusted Scarlett. She had given him the talk once again before she let him go. 

Scarlett blasted her music the entire time, hoping it would help calm her racing heart that was caused both from the idea that they would be alone for the first time like ever and because she was driving a very long time on a license she wasn't sure she deserved. 

When they eventually arrived they dumped their things, going back out to do a food shop before they settled down for that evening. 

"We need something we don't have to make for tonight because I am not cooking after that drive," Scarlett told as they reached the frozen food area. She started grabbing 'picky bits'.

Eddie laughed, "You screaming while you merged onto the highway was definitely a show."

She glared, "Motorway. And I hate the motorway."

Eddie threw something into the trolley, "I can tell. I'd offer to drive back but-"

"It's fine. I'll chauffer since your mum's paid for this all." 

---

Eddie and Scarlett's food got cold halfway through eating. The movie they'd put on was still playing, but completely forgotten. It had started when Eddie asked if she would use her jade roller on his face following the face masks they'd done. 

About half a minute into her rubbing the remaining face mask liquid into his skin, he'd leaned over to kiss her. He'd been watching her lips as she concentrated, eyebrows slightly furrowed and lips mouth words as she tried to remember the method she used on herself.

He'd captured her lips into a kiss that ended with him hovering over her, knee between her legs as their hands roamed every inch of each other. 

"Eddie," she muttered, barely pulling away from his lips. He'd tried to chase them as she spoke. "Are you sure?"

"Holy shit, yes. I love you." He paused. "Sorry-"

Scarlett laughed, kissing his jawline, "I love you too."

His hands traced her exposed stomach, trailing up and under her top. he rubbed circles into her waist as he kissed her once more. She let him tug it upwards, detaching their lips only to pull it over her head. She quickly pulled his off too, not wanting to be the only one without a shirt. 

A lot of fumbling proceeded until finally, they were both naked, still kissing. Eddie had reached into the drawers, pulling out a condom. More fumbling. Scarlett smiled, opening the packet for him. She moved to sit next to him, kissing his neck gently as she slipped the rubber onto him. 

"How'd-"

"Did you never put a condom on a dildo in sex ed?" She asked. 

"I think I was sick that day." He turned around, capturing her lips once more. "Are you sure?" He began trailing kisses down her neck, reaching a spot that made her breath hitch. He noticed the reaction, focusing his attention on that area, his teeth grazing along the area. She let out a soft moan. 

"Yes," she breathed. "I want you, Eddie."

He didn't need to be told again. He kissed her once more, letting her back hit the bed. He gave her a warning before he slid into her, giving her a second to adjust.

She moaned quietly, "Move. Please."

He did as she said, beginning to thrust slowly, trying to test the waters with her. He watched her closely, their eyes meeting as he moved. She nodded, his signal to speed up so he did. When he did she pulled his face towards her, capturing his lips in a kiss. 

His lips moved, kissing her cheek, then her jaw and then finding her neck. And when she moaned, he focused on that spot, sucking it, letting his teeth graze across it. 

"Fuck Eddie," she breathed. She let her hand trail between them, finding her clit. 

She rubbed circles as he thrust, pressing harder as he thrust harder. 

She wrapped her legs around him, pulling him closer. She clenched around him, causing him to groan. 

"Scar, I'm gonna-"

She moved faster, rubbing her clit as she felt that familiar knot in her stomach, "Shit, same-"

She moaned loudly as the knot exploded. Eddie's thrusts became sloppier before he came. Scarlett grabbed whatever she could as her legs shook, her hand racking down Eddie's back as she was overwhelmed with pleasure. He groaned as she thrust into her.

Scarlett shook slightly as he pulled out. 

"What do I do-" he was holding the condom in his hand.

"Tie the top and put it in the bin," she told, moving to sit up. 

He did as she said, coming back into the room with a towel.

---

Eddie woke up first. Scarlett may have been determined to do well throughout their time at school, but she hated mornings. She much preferred going to bed late and waking up even later. She liked how quiet the night was. 

She also loved being the little spoon whenever they slept in the same bed. Eddie held her in his arms as she slept, not wanting to wake her at all as he thought about what had happened the night before. 

He was prepared for it to be messy and bad because who's first time was ever good? So, he was surprised when it wasn't. 

"Eddie," Scarlett grumbled, glancing at the clock beside them. 9:00. "Go back to sleep it's too early."

"It's not that early," he argued, brushing her hair out of her face. "What do you want to do today?"

"Sleep."

"C'mon-"

She groaned, "We can go for a hike or something just let me sleep another hour please."

He smiled, pulling himself away from her, "Okay." He kissed her cheek, letting her close her eyes and fall back asleep.

Word Count:
[1080]

a/n this took me so long to write. it defo sucks but i promise the college chapters might not suck as much