[34]

---

---

Sibuna began walking the halls of the school, discussing the fact that Eddie's laptop was full of viruses that Alfie had sent him via Bluetooth. Scarlett listened as she ate a brownie that her Mum had sent her. She sent her a batch of brownies and a batch of cookies that she had baked, knowing she was upset. 

"Now all we have to worry about is tracking down that dollhouse," Nina reminded.

"Someone must have seen something. I mean, it's a big dollhouse," Patricia voiced. 

"Yeah but it was the middle of the night. No one would have seen anything-," Fabian explained. 

"Shame the walls don't have eyes," Alfie commented. 

"Alfie, that's brilliant," Nina complimented before turning to Fabian. 

"Lounge cam," they both spoke. 

"Lounge cam," Amber added a few second after the pair. 

Scarlett shook her head at the girl. 

"Maybe we're starting to get somewhere," Patricia voiced. 

They walked into the student lounge to hear Mara and Eddie talking to Joy about Senkhara and how the ghost was the 'unknown ruler'. Scarlett pretended to read, seeing if Eddie's laptop would crash. It did, unfortunately he backed it up on a memory stick. Scarlett sighed, of course they didn't think of that. 

"This is a disaster. We've lost the dollhouse, and now that article is gonna get every amateur Ghost hunter in school down there," Scarlett complained. 

"Not to mention the information it's going to give Victor," Fabian added.

Patricia sighed in frustration, "This is hopeless. There's nothing we can do." 

"There is one thing. Fabian could try and persuade Joy not to. You know, just sweet talk her," Nina suggested. 

"Are you serious?" Fabian exclaimed. 

Nina shrugged, "I think I am."

Alfie laughed loudly, "Congratulations, buddy. You're bait."

"Never thought we'd be pimping out Fabian," Scarlett joked. 

"And Scarlett," Nina addressed. "You need to apologize to Eddie."

"What? I already did," Scarlett whined. 

"It's a two-pronged attack. You work on Eddie, and Fabian works on Joy," Nina instructed. 

"Are you going to ask me to get close to Alfie, because I will, you know, if that's what you want," Amber spoke up. 

"Yes, actually. I need the two of you to watch lounge cam and find the dollhouse thief," Nina ordered. 

"What about me?" Patricia asked.