[75]

---

---

Scarlett had accidentally stayed up way too late, finally writing some of her graduation speech. So, she was exhausted when she woke up the next day and had to get into her uniform to get her picture taken for the yearbook. 

She'd heard through the grapevine that Willow was doing the class photo and she knew how badly that would go, so she found a tripod for the camera in one of the school's tech stores. She arrived late, tripod in hand. 

"You're late," Willow exclaimed. 

Scarlett waved the tripod, "But I'm saving your ass."

"A tripod!"

"Yep, better than balancing the camera on the sofa," she spoke, gesturing to the camera she was trying to place on the couch. 

"Oh, definitely better."

Scarlett helped her set it up before taking her seat next to KT.

"Smart thinking," KT complimented.

"I figured Willow needed all the help she could get. It's her extra credit to graduate," she whispered. She'd overheard a conversation but didn't want to let Alfie know that his girlfriend's plans for college had a huge obstacle. 

"What?"

"Yeah, I didn't want her lack of planning to screw her over," Scarlett informed as Willow ran to sit amongst her classmates. 

"You're just too sweet," she joked. 

"The fucking sweetest."

"Everybody say 'squee'," Willow announced. 

Everyone did, smiling for the camera. It clicked a few times before Willow declared that they were all done. 

---

Scarlett flopped onto Eddie's bed as everyone spoke of Willow's mishap with forgetting a tripod and how her reasoning behind being the photographer was that she had experience photographing fairies. 

"Is anyone curious about the fairy pictures?" Scarlett asked. 

The others agreed as Eddie began rummaging through the locked box beneath his bed to find the touchstone but began to panic. 

Scarlett sat up, noticing this, "Eddie? What's the matter?"

"The touchstone's gone," he informed. "It's gone." He placed the box down. "Okay, who took it?"

"Victor?" KT suggested. 

"Yeah, maybe," Eddie agreed. 

There was a knock at the door and Dexter walked in. 

Scarlett leant closer to Eddie, whispering her suggestion, "Sophia?"

Eddie didn't seem to acknowledge what she had said as he pointed at Dexter, "You. You were the only one alone with the stone at the museum. You weren't napping, you were about to steal it."