[02]

---

---

It was breakfast time and Scar sat eating her cereal when Amber and Alfie entered.

"What do you mean you can't remember our arrangement?" Alfie exclaimed.

"I don't make arrangements more than 48 hours in advance unless it's spontaneous," she replied.

"But you promised you'd be my girlfriend last term. I have witnesses," Alfie argued.

"Heard it with my own ears," Jerome told.

"Me too," Fabian added.

"Patricia, Joy, Scar, help me out here," Amber requested.

"Actually, Amber, you did say that," Joy spoke.

"Yes, okay, but I thought he was dying," she argued. "That's what daddy calls a loophole." There was a pause as Amber turned towards Patricia. "Patricia, what about you?"

"Yeah, come on, Judge Trixie," Alfie voiced.

"Okay, no. Amber didn't quite say that," Patricia told, Alfie's face showing his annoyance and disappointment.

"Thank you," Amber spoke.

"What she actually said was, 'yes, yes, yes, anything,'" Patricia finished.

"Thank you, your honour," Alfie exclaimed, high fiving Jerome.

"Thanks a bunch. So much for the sisterhood," Amber muttered, turning to Scarlett. "Scar?"

"Alfie, honey, if she changes her mind you can't force her into a date, do you really want to go in a date knowing the only reason she's on it with you is that she pitied you?"

"Sisterhood is restored," Amber cheered.

"However, Amber you did say you would do anything, there are witnesses and one date won't kill you. You might even enjoy it," Scarlett added, sending Alfie a wink.

"And it's dead again."

"In there, please," the group heard Victor yell as he walked into the dining room. "I want a word with all of you. Sit down, please," he ordered. "Sit." There was a very short pause as the rest of the group each found a seat. "So first night back, And already you are up to no good. Well, I shall not stand for your nonsense this term." There were a few nods. He threw down toothbrushes, one for each student. Scarlett picked hers up, holding it away from her, a look of disgust evident on her face. "Do you hear me? Well?"

"Yes, Victor," everyone replied.

"Wait, does this mean all of us cleaning one toilet?" Mick questioned, gesturing to the group.

"No, Mr Campbell, no. It means all of you, cleaning every single toilet in the entire school," Victor informed, leaving the room straight after. There were a few groans.