Chapter 10

Its been about 5 week since I started school and I've become closer friends with the 4 boys. I'd also made a few others from different classes. It was a Saturday morning and I was meeting the 4 boys for a trip to the cinema. I rolled out of bed having a quick shower before changing into high waisted white jeans and a purple crop top.

I curled my hair and slid on a pair of converse.

I met Michael outside his house and we walked to the bus stop together. "The cinema is at the other end of town so we'll have to get the bus." He smiled.
"It's fine, I used to get the bus all the time back home." I said. I had become a lot more confident talking to everyone now.

I was a shy person who didn't like to be social.

After waiting for about 5 minutes at the bus station, we payed for a ticket and sat at the backfield the bus.

When we arrived, we got off at our stop and met everyone inside. We bought a ticket for the latest film and took out seats. I sat in between Michael and Calum.
"Want some popcorn?" Calum asked handing me the box.
"Thank you." I smiled.

*MICHAELS POV*

I watched as Calum and Gemma spoke and laughed together. I felt jealousy over take my body. Why was I feeling jealous? She wasn't my girlfriend. I don't even think she likes me!

Since meeting Gemma, I've really fallen for her. I love her naturally blonde hair compared to my freshly dyed purple hair. Her blue eyes sparkled in the sun. She was beautiful. My feelings for her had gotten stronger over the past few weeks.

The film started and they both stopped talking and settled to watch it. She turned to me and smiled before she carried on watching. I smiled back even though she wasn't looking. But I didn't care.

*GEMMA'S POV*

Once the film finished, we walked to Subway and ordered. It was nice to spend time with different people. I was used to spending time with girls such as Chloe, but then there was Caspar. I did miss them, but I was getting used to life in Australia.

We spent about an hour in Subway before we left.
"Wait." Michael said looking at the bus time table. "We've missed the last bus!" He said annoyed.
"You sure?" I asked standing up.
"Yeah I'm sure." He said.

"We can walk can't we?" I asked.
"Sure, but it's about an hour." He told me.
"I don't mind." I smiled.

So we set off walking, which wasn't that bad until the clouds covered the sun leaving Australia dull and cold, again, I didn't bring a jacket.
"Here." Michael slipped his leather jacket over my shoulders.
"I'm fine." I said trying to wriggle my way out of it, but Michael had a firm grip.
"You're cold." He said looking into my eyes. "Thank you." I grinned.

I glanced down to see our hands almost touching. He intertwined our fingers together and smiled. We carried on walking and talking as if everything was completely normal. It felt normal.