Epilogue

It had been 3 years since Gemma passed away. Her mum packed up and moved to America where Gemma's aunt and uncle where. Chloe left school and moved to Sydney, where her and Luke bought a house together. Caspar, who I barely even knew, also left school but stayed in England. Apparently, he was attending Oxford university.

Gemma should have been doing the same. We could have a house together by now, or be in a serious relationship. Of course we where serious back then, but we where only teenagers.

Obviously, I missed her. She was my world. I found out from Luke I was her first boyfriend. I was her first kiss on the beach that time.

I'd tried to move on. I started seeing a girl named Kylie after two years, but i didn't feel anything for her. I still had feelings for Gemma. It pained me knowing id never see her again. Id never be able to touch her. Hug her. Even kiss her. I sat down on the grass besides her grave, something I did almost everyday.

"Hi Gems! I hope you don't mind me calling you that, it's a cute little nickname I've called you. I miss you by the way. I hope you can see that. Caspars coming over soon, he's going to stay with Luke and Chloe, be a bit of the third wheel." I wiped the tears falling from my eyes. "I just want you to know, I still love you. I love you with all my heart. I'll never stop loving you Gemma." I was sobbing now. The tears where falling freely. "I need to see you one more time." I lay the flowers in front of her grave before standing up, rushing the grass off my jeans, and walking off.

I walked into my house, slamming the door behind me and running up to my room. I sat on my bed and thought my idea through. Should I? I want to be with her, but I have everything's I've dreamed of.

My band is world famous now. We play arena shows in front of thousands of fans. We have released 2 albums, working on a third. I can't give up everything now. I'll let the whole band down. But I have to. Gemma is the most important person in my life.

I emptied the many pills into my hand. I dug out the paper I had written on and threw it on the bed. I swallowed the pills before i heard a bang coming from downstairs.

"Michael?!" I heard Luke's voice coming from downstairs. I heard many footsteps which meant Chloe must of been here, along with the two other boys. I lay on the bed and closed my eyes. I heard my door open.

"Michael?" Ashton asked. I was slowly going. This was it.

I'm sorry! I want to be with Gemma, I love her! Good luck with everything that happens with the band! Mike x

"Mikey!" I heard Calum scream before I slipped into darkness. The last thing I heard before I died, was the awful scream of my best friend.

----------------------------------------------------

I decided to write an epilogue for this story because I felt like I left it unfinished! I hope you liked it :)

Do you want me to do anything else with this book? I feel like I could write a bit more like a sequel but the two main characters are kinda dead :/ let me know and leave a comment here :))