Chapter 21

You woke up early Christmas morning because you and Jacob were both excited to open your presents.

"Gemma!" He says bouncing in your bed. "Gemma wake up! It's Christmas!" He yells. "Oh right I'm up!" You say pulling ourself out of bed. You walk downstairs to see half of the living room covered in beautifully wrapped presents. "Come on!" He squealed already opening his presents. "Ok!" You laughed as mum came wandering down the stairs.

You received some lovely gifts from family which had been sent across earlier and from your friends in Australia. Caspar and Chloe had also given you a present. You went to make yourself a drink while leaving Jacob to open the rest of his presents. "Has Michael gotten you a gift?" Mum asked following. "I haven't got it yet." You say pouring a drink.

You dressed into clothes and wrapped Michaels present. You decided to buy him a personalised guitar for his tour to England. "I'm going to drop Michaels present off." I say before leaving. I walk up to the front door and knock, holding the guitar close to me. "Hey!" Michael smiled. "Merry Christmas!" I grin. "Merry Christmas!" He says allowing me in. "I have your present too." He say dragging the box along with me. I wrapped it so it wouldn't look like a guitar.

"Ooh what did you get me?" He says rushing over to the box. "Open it." I smile. He starts unwrapping until he gets to the guitar case. "You didn't?!" He says looking at me with wide eyes. He unzipped the case to reveal the blue electric guitar. "I can't believe you bought me this!" He says grinning. "When I said surprise me I didn't mean buy me a guitar!" He gently puts the guitar down and runs over to me. "I love you!" I smile before he kisses me.

"I'll get yours!" He says breaking away and running upstairs. "Here." He says handing me a present. I smile before I start to unwrap. I tear off the paper to reveal and photo album. 'Michael&Gemma' were the words written in fancy golden letters on the front. As I flick through, their pictures of us and our adventures together. "I love it!" I squeal. "And this." He hands you answer present which turns out to be your favourite perfume. "Thankyou so much!" You say hugging him. "No problem, my present for you was pretty shit compared to what you got me." He laughs. "No I love it." I say playing with the hem of my sleeve.

"I should probably get going." I say giving Michael one last hug. "I'll see you soon." I smile before leaving. I walk in my house to smell Turkey and gravy being cooked and made. "You're just in time for food!" Jacob says.

"Great because I'm starving!" I smile sitting down at the table. "Did Michael like his present?" Mum asked dishing up the Christmas dinner. "He loved it." I say. "What did he get you?" She asked. You reached for the photo album and quickly show her. "That's lovely." She awes. "You two are so cute!" She adds. "Mum!" I groan. "Gemma's in love!" Jacob shouts. "Shut up!" You point laughing.

You'd usually yell at Jacob until your mum told you to shut up if he'd said that at any other time. But it was Christmas and you knew how happy it made everyone, especially your mum and you didn't want to make her mad.

After Christmas dinner you put in your favourite Christmas film and watched it all together.