Chapter 11

School had officially finished for October half term and it was my favourite time of the year, Halloween. I loved dressing up and seeing everybody's crazy ideas for outfits. Michael had invited me to a house party with him and the rest of the boys. I wriggled into my dress and spent about an hour on my hair and makeup. I slipped into my heels and waited downstairs for Michael.

"You look great!" My mum smiled as I came down the stairs. "Can you walk in those?" She laughed as she glanced down at my shoes. "Course." I laughed with her. I saw Michael walking across the road and went to meet him at my door.

*MICHAELS POV*

I went to knock on the door but it was opened to revel Gemma.
"Hey!" She smiled. Even though she was supposed to be dead, she looked hot! We walked to the house party since it was only a 15 minute walk.
"You're as tall as me with them shoes." I laughed.
"Good," She said. "I hate being small." She added.

"I think it's cute." I said as she looked up at me and smiled. 

It had been around a week since our trip to the cinema and everything has been completely normal, nothing strange. We arrived at the house and walked in. All eyes turned to Gemma. It made a change to see the super shy, new girl look this hot in a Halloween costume.

"Hey Gemma!" I heard Calum shout. She turned around to me and held my hand, dragging me through the crowd of people to reach the 3 boys.

"Hi!" She smiled widely at Calum.
"You look great!" Luke spoke.
"Thank you" she smiled.

Ashton rises an eyebrow at me and looked down at mine and Gemma's hands. I realised what he meant.
"I'm going to get a drink. Catch you later." I said to Gemma, leaving her grip and walked with Ashton.

"Holding hands already eh?" He smirked.
"It's not like that," I started.
"Really?" He said looking at me. I knew I could tell Ashton everything and anything.
"Okay I kind of like her. Is that crazy? I've only know her just over a month and I like her!" I blurted out.

*GEMMA'S POV*

I stayed to talk to Luke and Calum until me friend, Amy appeared.
"I'll see you guys soon!" I smiled and went off with Amy. I were really enjoying myself and Amy introduced me to some of her friends.

"I like your costume." Amy said.
"Thank you," I smiled. "Yours is great too!"

She was dressed in a cat costume, like Cat Woman. I met Lidia and Katie who where dressed up as Mario and Luigi who i became good friends with, I even got their numbers.

The night flew by and it was time for us to leave. I said bye to your new friends and to Luke, Calum and Ashton before leaving with Michael.

"So how was the party?" I asked.
"It was alright. Looks like you had a good time though." Michael said.
"Yeah I met some of Amy's friends." I smiled.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" Michael asked, as we arrived outside our houses.
"Okay." I said before heading inside.

It took me ages to wipe off my makeup and wash the paint out of your hair, before I finally changed into my pyjamas. I checked through Instagram and drifted off to sleep.