Chapter 38

*LUKE POV*

I loved meeting up with Chloe. Whilst the other boys went back home to Australia, I stayed for an extra week to spend time with Chloe. There was only a week until summer and we'd both me flying back o spend summer together in Australia. Obviously she wouldn't be spending the entire six weeks with me, but we'd be seeing each other.

"Have you heard from Michael?" Chloe asked. "Not since yesterday, he told me he'd seen Gemma." I started. "Really? Is she okay?" She asked. "They didn't speak." I replied. "Oh." She sighed. "I hope she's okay." "Me too."

"So what shall we do today?" I asked.
"There's not much to do here." She laughed. "I bet there's loads to do in Sydney. Like go to the beach and we could try surfing!" She said all excited. "I can't wait for you to come over." I say. "Me neither!"

*YOUR POV*

I manage to crawl out of bed for a shower. I decide to get some fresh air today and take a trip to the beach. I sit on the rocks Michael and I sat on when we came on our midnight adventure - we never did so that again. "Gemma?" I hear the familiar voice. I turn around to see Michael is stood behind me. There's no way I could just get up and leave so I just turn around and face the sea.

"I want to talk to you." He says as he sits besides me. "Gemma." He says a few moments later. I turn to face him. "What's wrong?" He asks sadly. "I don't want to talk about it." I finally say. "We haven't spoken in like a month. Something is obviously wrong." He starts. "Can you just leave it?!" I snap. "I'm sorry. I'm not in the mood for talking.

"Guess you haven't been in the mood to talk for a while then." He mutters.
"Excuse me?" I say standing up. "I've been going through a lot recently-" I start.
"Then let me help you." He also stands up.
"I don't need your help."
"Gemma please." He begs.
"I'm sorry Michael. I really am sorry." I grab my jacket and leave the beach. I expect him to follow behind me but I turn around to see him sat on the rocks with his head in his hands.

I run in and race upstairs. What's the point anymore? There is no point. I scurry over to my desk and pull out a pen and paper.

'Michael...'