Chapter 24

"Gemma come in wake up! It's 1 in the afternoon!" I shoot up. "Are you kidding me? Michael leaves in an hour!" I say rushing over to my wardrobe pulling out any clothes. I quickly change and grab a bit to eat. I didn't want to rush over because his family would be saying goodbye. Plus I wanted to say goodbye to all the boys, they were my best friends here.

There was a quiet knock on my door and I rushed downstairs to answer it. I opened the door to see Michael standing there. "Hi." He shifted uncomfortably. "Hey." I smiled weakly. "Shouldn't you be saying goodbye?" I asked. He took hold of my hand and led me around the corner of my house. "I wanted to say goodbye to you first." He says. "Gemma, I love you so so much. I mean, your my world now. " he says brushing a piece of hair behind my ear. I try to hold back the tears, but Michaels eyes seem to be watering too. "Michael I love you so much too." I cried.

He hugged my tightly as I cried into his chest. I heard him sniffling before I pulled away. "We should go back." I say before I started crying even more. "One minute." He says before grabbing my face and kissing me.

The kiss probably lasted a minute before I pulled away, smiling through the tears. He held my hand and we walked round to the front, where my mum and Michaels parents were talking. The three boys were stood there with their parents and siblings also. Ashton ran up to me and hugged me tightly. "I'll miss you Gemma." He says." I'll miss you too Ash." I smile. Ashton was like a brother to me. He was so kind and sweet and u could trust him with anything.

We all said our goodbyes and it was time for them to head off to England. "Have a great time!" I said as Michael gave me one last hug. Ash joined and Calum did before it turned into a big group hug with Luke joining too. They packed their bags into Ashton car and drove off down the road.

That was it. 6 months. 6 whole months. I talking to Michaels parents before leaving my mum to talk to them. I looked down and realised I was wearing Michaels hoodie I wore when we went on out midnight adventure. I locked my bedroom door so nobody could come in and just lay on my bed.