Chapter 29

*MICHAEL POV*

I jumped off stage after the rest of the boys to still hear the screaming fans behind us. "That was one of the best nights we've had over the past 3 months!" Calum smiles. "I agree!" Ashton adds. "Come on, we have fans to meet!" Luke smiles.

*LUKES POV*

We walk into the back room and wait for the fans. I girl, around our age, walks in. She's wearing band merch and has brown, curly hair. "Hi!" I say as she walks over. "Is this the meet and greet?" She asks. "Yeah it is." I smile. "Oh hi! Sorry I got confused." She giggled. "It's fine." I say still smiling. "So what's your name?" I ask. "I'm Chloe." She grins.

I stay and talk to Chloe until she moves on to talk to the rest of the boys, and a few more fans come over to talk to me. We take pictures before they have to leave. "Oh Chloe wait!" I say rushing up to her and take her over to one side. "I don't usually do this," I start laughing. "But could I have your number?" I ask nervously. "You sure you want mine?" She asks laughing.

"Course, why wouldn't I?" I say, laughing too. "It's just I have a friend who is miles more prettier than me, but she moved to Sydney at the end of August last year." She explains. "Wait!" Michael says walking over. "Is she called Gemma?" He asks, interrupting our conversation. "Yeah, she is! How do you know?" She asks surprised. "Gemma's my girlfriend." He tells her. "You're kidding!" Chloe says, shocked. "No I'm serious." He laughs.

"Okay Michael, off you go now." I say. "I can't believe you're friends with Gemma. She didn't tell me!" Chloe laughs. "Yeah, she's a great friend." I say. "So you sure you want my number?" She asks again. "Course!" I smile.

*MICHAELS POV*

"Guess who just got Chloe's number?!" Luke rushes in. "I did!" He grins. "How weird is that!" Ashton says. "I can't believe that Chloe, is Gemma's friend in England." He adds. "I should probably call her now actually." I say, standing up and walking into another room. I dial her number and wait for her to answer.

"Hello?" She answers.
"Hey how are you?" I ask.
"I'm good thanks." She replies. "How's the tour?" She adds.
"It's great! Guess what?"
"What?"
"We've just met Chloe. Your friend here."
"Really?!" She asks.
"Yeah, Luke got her number." I laugh.
"That's great!"
"I know!" I say.
"I'd love to stay and talk but I have loads it'll revision to do." She says.

If totally forgotten about her exams.
"Oh I'm sorry, I forgot all about that." I say.
"It's fine." She answers.
"I love you."
"I love you too."