Chapter 35

*MICHAELS POV*

We landed back in England. Me and Gemma hadn't spoken since the day she broke up with me. I wish I knew what was going on. That way I could help her. We arrived in Leeds, Gemma's home town to meet Chloe. Luke was ready to finally ask her on an official date. "What if she doesn't like me?" He says nervously. "Course she likes you, she's a fan!" Calum laughed. "Yeah but now she's got to know me, she might think I'm not even worth her time!" I couldn't help but laugh at how anxious he was and how worked up he was getting over along a girl out.

*LUKES POV*

Not long after, Chloe came bouncing around the corner to us. "Hey!" She smiled. "Hi!" I smiled. "I need to talk to you." I said taking her to one side. "What's wrong? She asks. "Oh nothing's wrong, I just want to ask you something." I say. "Oh what is it?" She smiles. "Would you, like to go on a date with me?" I finally say. "I thought we'd already been on a few dates?" She asked. "W-we have?"

"Yeah like the trip to London? And the weekend at the water park? The walk through the park? They where dates-right?"
"Of course they were! I meant an official date, as my girlfriend?"
"Luke, are you asking me to be your girlfriend?" She laughed.
"Erm, yes, I am." I say nervously.
"I'd love to be your girlfriend!" She grins.
"Seriously?" I ask.
"Yeah sure!" She laughs while wrapping her arms around me.

*MICHAELS POV*

I can't help but feel jealous when Luke and Chloe announce their finally in a relationship. I just kept thinking about Gemma. I couldn't get her out of my mind. If she wanted to move on from each other, I'd have to get over her. I would be hard considering she lived across the road from me. And we went to the same school. But I'm sure we could work a way around it.

It's not long before our show in Leeds. We're a waiting backstage for Calum. "Come on!" Ashton says. "We're going on any seconds!"
"Ok, ok! I'm here!" Calum rushes in.

We walk on the stage and the audience cheer. We began to sing our first song. Luke leads and Calum joins. I'm meant to join in too but I can't think of the words. I feel lost on stage and I feel the room spinning. "Michael?" Luke says. "I've got to get out of here!" I say running off stage and outside for some fresh air.

"We're sorry about this, we'll be Eight back in around 5 minutes!" I hear Ashton say. I hear footsteps approaching the door and its swung open.
"What happened out there?" Calum asks
"I can't stop thinking about Gemma!" I blurt out. "I can't do it!"
"Michael, you need to appreciate that she's going through a difficult time." Ashton starts.
"How would you know?" I snap
"She early says she's got a lot on her mind in her message she sent you! You need to think about that."
"You could try texting her-" Luke says
"Don't you think I've tried?! I text her, like 30 times and not have one reply!" I yell.
"I just want to know why!"