Chapter 15

It was bonfire night. The part night was here. I slid into a black dress and applied my makeup before slipping on my heels. Me and Michael grabbed a taxi to the beach where the party was being held. It looked lovely. There where candles covering the beach and the moonlight lot the place up.

"Looks nice right?" Michael asked. "I was just thinking that!" I laughed. He kissed me passionately as Ashton and Calum came over. "Ew you two better not be kissing all night." Calum said and I pulled away laughing. I was so happy at the minute. I had everything I wanted. I was happy with my new home and I was so glad Jacob had settled in as well as I had. I was so glad Michael asked me out because he made me so happy. Sometimes I just wanted to grab him and kiss him, and now I can!

"So when will the fireworks be going off?" Michael asked. "Midnight." Ashton spoke. "Where's Luke?" I asked looking around. It was weird only having 4 of us instead of 5. "He's coming later." Calum said. "Want to grab a drink?" Michael asked. "Sure." You nodded. You walked over to the table to see if covered in alcohol. Michael poured you a drink which you took from his grip. "Thankyou." You said. You didn't want to return home drunk but everyone else seemed to be getting pissed so you didn't see why you shouldn't. I mean, you was only 15 but that didn't matter right now.

You had been here for about 3 hours now and all 5 of you where together waiting for the fireworks to start in around an hour. You glanced over to see Amanda and her friends stood around the drinks table. You where meant to tell Michael about her but she slipped out of your mind. There was no pint in telling him now because you where all drunk.

"Michael look the fireworks are starting!" You said as one shot up into the sky. "Finally!" Luke said. You watched as they shot up and exploded in the dark sky making beautiful patterns with all the pretty colours. You looked over to Michael who seemed to be already looking at you. "What you looking at?" You smiled. "Nothing. You just looked really pretty under these lights." He smiled back. "Aw," you smiled snuggling into him.

The fireworks went on for a long time until they finally finished-but that didn't mean everybody went. You and Michael where left by yourself since Calum, Luke and Ashton went off. "So when do you want to head back?" Michael asked. "Can I ask you something?" You asked. "What?" He asked. "Can I stop over at yours tonight?" You said. "What?" He said laughing. "Well I told my mum is be home late so I said I'd stop of at Amy's, but she's not here." You explained. "Yeah course, my mum won't mind." Michael smiled as you leaned into kiss him. "Wanna head back now?" He smirked. "Sure." You said before kissing him.

He pulled away and helped you up before calling for the taxi.