Chapter 37

I stopped all contact with Michael. I had been ignoring him for a few weeks, but now I had blocked him on every social media so I had no way I seeing him. He was back permanently now, their tour had officially finished. The only place I would see him, was at school.

There was only one week left until summer and I had an entire six weeks to do what ever I wanted. I had planned to spend most of summer with Michael and the boys- also Amy and Katie, but that wasn't going to happen anymore. There was no denying I still had feelings more Michael, I was always going to love him. He was my first friend here in Australia. He was my first boyfriend and my first kiss. I was the one who pushed him away, none of this was even his fault.

*MICHAELS POV*

I was worried. So worried about her. I never saw her even leave the house. It's like she's trapped inside. Even since returning from England a few weeks ago, we've lost all contact. I know it's just me she's ignoring, because all the boys get replies. Even her mum won't tell me what's wrong with her, so there must be something.

"Michael, I need you to go to the shop." mum called. I pulled on some boots and made my way out the door. I shut the door and turned around to walk down the drive when I saw her. She was with her mum, getting in the car. She looked ill, so thin and fragile. We made contact for a second before she quickly turned her head. Her mum looked up and gave me a little smile.

I smiled back and beaded for the shop. Millions of thoughts going around my head. 'Why?' Was mainly what I was thinking. I wanted to know. I deserve the right to know. I scan through a list of all the friends she's mentioned. There's Amy and Katie, then the 4 of us. I could tell she was closest of friends with Ashton because they're always texting.

I decide to make my way over to see if he knows anything. I knock on the door and I'm greeted by his face. "Hey!" He smiles. "Can I talk to you?" I ask. "Sure." He leads me in.
"I want to talk about Gemma."
"What about her?"
"I know you know something's wrong with her."
"I'm sorry, I know nothing."
"Why are you lying Ashton? I know you know something!" I say.
"I wish I knew something. If I did I'd obviously tell you." He answers.

*ASHTONS POV*

"I deserve to know." Michael says sitting down. I hate lying to my best friend, but Gemma relied on me to not tell anyone about anything. I know it was a massive secret to keep, but she was getting help for it. "I know." I say sitting besides him. He does deserve to know what's going on- but I shouldn't be the one to tell him.