Chapter 20

The day we finished school, was the best day of the year so far. We finished early and me and Michael got ready for the Christmas party Ashton was having. We rang a taxi to take is there and arrived a little before everyone else. "Hey!" Ashton said opening the door. "Hi!" I grinned walking in, holding Michaels hand.

"Would you like any help?" I asked as Ashton laid out some drinks. "No it's fine." He smiled and I smiled back. "So are you staying at Amy's again tonight" Michael winked when Ashton left the room. "Yep!" I said laughing.

It wasn't long after everybody arrived and the house was packed with people. I stayed close to Michael for the entire thing. "So what are you planning for Christmas Eve?" Michael asked handing me a drink. "Well I usually spend the entire day to my mum and Jacob and we watch Christmas films and order takeout for tea." I explained smiling. "Sounds cool." Michael says. "What do you do?" I asked.

"I usually just spend it with my parents." He says. "It's really loud in here." You laugh. "Wanna head outside?" Michael asked. "Sure." He takes my hand and leads me outside to the front garden. "So when do you want to head back?" He asked. "Whenever." You say. "I don't think I'm drunk enough yet." You wink. "Then let's get pissed and head back to mine." He smirks.

The clock ticked to 1am, and I was definitely drunk now. Michael was the same. We decided to leave and head back to Michaels. We walked instead of ordering a taxi, we didn't have money anyway. We wrapped his arms around my shoulder and I cuddled into him. We arrived at his house and he lead my to his room. "My mums home tonight so we can't make a lot of noise." He said. "We won't." You say, crashing your lips against Michaels.

He lays you down and you slide out of your dress. You remember last time you did this, it was after the party on bonfire night. You don't remember much of the party or afterwards, but you remember waking up in his bed.

You flicker your eyes open and you lay in Michaels arms. You check to see if he was awake, but he was still sleeping. You grab a tshirt from the floor and some underwear before settling back into his arms. It suddenly hit you that you only had a couple of weeks left with him. He would be going away on his 6 month tour in the new year and you wouldn't see him face to face.

"Gemma?" Michael mumbled, snapping you from your thoughts. "Hmm." You hum. "I thought you was sleeping." He says turning to face you and wrapped his arms tightly around you.