Chapter 41

*MICHAELS POV*

That's it. She's gone. She's never coming back. I'm never going to see her face again. I'm never going to hear her sweet voice again. The last conversation we had was an argument. As soon as she heard the news, Gemma's mum burst into tears. I sat next to her and wrapped my arms around her for support. I glanced over to see Ashton crying, and Calum was also upset.

Later on that night, my mum invited Gemma's mum over so she wasn't alone. I decided to let Ashton and Calum stay over, but it wasn't like it usually was. Instead of being happy and hyper, we where just sad and upset. I received a text from Luke.
'Hey Mikey, me Chloe and their friend Caspar are on our way home! See you soon!'

"Lukes coming home." I spoke. "He's bringing Chloe and Caspar."
"Who's Caspar?" Calum asked.
"Gemma and Chloe's friend from England." Ashton said.

*ASHTONS POV*

I was debating telling him. Should I? Maybe there was a reason she didn't put it in his letter. Probably because Amanda was his ex. "Hey Michael, did Gemma write about Amanda in your letter?" I asked.
"No. Why?" He asked confused.
"Well," I started. "Ever since we left for our tour, you could say Amanda was bullying Gemma. Involving most of the school. Driving her to self harm which lead to, suicide." I explained.
"It's her fault!" He breathed. "It's all her fault!"
"Where are you going?" Calum asked as Michael jumped up.
"Drive me to Amanda's" Michael said sternly.
"Mikey are you sure-" I started.
"Now!"

We pulled up outside her house and Michael was stomping up the drive to the door. Not long after knocking, very violently, Amanda answered.

*MICHAELS POV*

"Hey Mikey, what you doing here?" She giggled.
"You fucking bitch!" I spat.
"Erm, excuse me?"
"How could you!" I yelled.
"What have I done now?" She laughed.
"Gemma's dead! She killed herself because of you! Did you really think for one second, killing off Gemma, would make me come running back to you?!"
"How is it my fault she killed herself?" She scoffed.
"She told Ashton!"
"Whatever!"
"You know,'I knew you where twisted, but I didn't think you'd be this evil!" I said through gritted teeth before leaving.

I heard her door shut as I climbed back into the car.
"What did you say?" Calum asked.
"It doesn't matter, just take me home." I spoke. Ashton nodded and took us back to mine. Not long after returning home, Ash and Calum fell asleep, but I couldn't sleep. I wanted to, but I count stop thinking about Gemma. I was so sad and so disappointed at the same time.

I just wanted her back.

Disconnected [completed] MAJOR EDITING!!!!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara