Chapter 28

"She's so fat!"
"Just look at her!"
"Total looser!"

Just a few of the hurtful comments I get as I walk down the corridor. "Do they not bother you?" Amy asks as we come close to the exit of school. "I just ignore them." I say. "It's all Amanda's fault!" Amy says. "It's fine."

"Well, well!" Amanda steps out of nowhere. "You can't leave me alone can you?" I say.
"What makes you think that?" She asks.
"Your around me almost 24/7 talking shit about me. You might aswell not even bother because it doesn't even affect me!" I yell. She just smirks and walks off.

"I'm just going to walk alone if. You don't mind." I say to Amy. "You sure?" She asks." Yes, Thankyou." I smile weakly before heading off. Mums not in until later. Jacobs off playing football with his friends. I have the house to myself for a while.

I rush upstairs and lock the bathroom door. I open my bag and pull out a razor. I've had these thoughts before, but I didn't want to feel weak and vulnerable. It was too late now, they'd gone too far. The cold blade hits my skin, seeping in, allowing the blood to trickle out down my leg. I don't even feel pain, I don't feel anything.

Before I realise what I've done, my thigh is covered in blood for the cuts. I clean it up, hiding any evidence, and quickly change into my jeans and hoodie. I had to see the therapist tonight.

We pull up outside and I wander in. It was my third visit since I ran out, and she thoughts things where going well. "Hello." She smiled as I sat down in front of her. "Hey." I sighed. She asked me a few questions about how I was and how I was feeling.

"So I want to talk to you today," she started. "About something we've never discussed before." I nod. "I'd like to have a chat about self harm." I nod again. "So I'm going to ask you a few questions."
"Ok."
"Right, have you self harmed recently?"
"No." I lied.
"Have you though about self harm before?"
"No." I lied.
"Have you thought about suicide?"
"No." Now that's something I haven't thought about. "I would never try that. I love Michael too much." I explain.

She smiles and nods her head. "Alright, so while we're on the subject, I'd like to explain a little bit about it. It's very common for a teenage girl like you, who's suffering from depression, to turn to self harm." She starts. She talks about how it's harmful towards the body and can affect me in all kinds of ways.

I thank her before saving and meet my mum outside. I have to tell her what she told me before I go to bed. "Night." I say hugging her and climb into bed.