Chapter 16

We jumped out the taxi and headed inside. We raced up to Michaels room. "Turns out my mums not home tonight." He winked. He lay you on the bed still kissing you while hovering above you. You pulled off his shirt and you kicked off you shoes-you didn't break the kiss once. He stripped you into your underwear and he did the same.

"You sure you're okay?" He asked breaking the kiss. "Michael, I fine." You said crashing your lips against his. His hand traveled to your vagina and he rubbed around your clit. Once you where moist he inserted one finger into you before added another. You where really turned on now. He unhooked your bra which left you topless and he sucked on your breasts as you moaned.

He kissed your breasts and all the way down your stomach to your vagina. He removed the underwear before eating you out. You loved every second of it. He slid out of his own underwear and stopped. "Gemma, you sure you're ready?" He asked again. "Michael, I promise." He inserted him self into you and leant over to carry on kissing you. It hurt at first but pain soon turned into pleasure. "Michael." You moaned as he kissing you. "I love you." He said in between the kiss. That was the first time he's said that to you. "I love you too!" You said as you let out your load.

You woke up and realised you wasn't in your bed. It was Michaels. "Michael?" You said turning over. "Mm." He mumbled half asleep. "Michael wake up!" You said shaking him. "Gemma?" He said shooting up. "Did we?" He asked. "I think we did!" You answered. "I can't remember!" He said. "I only remember watching the fireworks. Everything's a blur from then onwards." You explained. "Shit." He said sitting up. You grabbed a tshirt from the floor and your underwear and slid them on.

"It's okay though right?" You asked. "I suppose." He said as you settled in his arms. "Is my mum home?" He asked. "I'm not sure." You replied. "It's fine, if she comes in you're dressed anyway." He said. "Barely!" I laughed.

I borrowed a pair of bottoms from Michael and ran across the road carrying my dress and shoes. I quickly ran upstairs and changed into my own clothes and shoving Michaels clothes into my wardrobe and headed downstairs. "Hi mum." I said yawning. I was still tired. "How was the fireworks?" She asked handing me a glass of orange juice. "Thanks. They were really good actually." I said sipping at the juice. "I'm just a bit tired that's all." I said.

"You should get some rest for a bit." Mum said. "Really?" I asked. "Yeah, we don't have anything to do today." She said. "Okay I'll eat later." I said heading upstairs. "I was tired but I wasn't going to get any sleep.

*MICHAELS POV*

I changed into my clothes and headed to Ashton's, apparently he had some great news. I knocked and walked in to see very one was already there. "Finally you're here!" Ashton said dragging me up to his room. "What's going on here?" I asked. "We're going in a tour!" He smiled.