Chapter 14

Me and Michael walked into school hand in hand. We got a few stares, but most people just didn't care. Luke, Calum and Ashton were already at the table when we arrived. We sat down and they look at us with wide eyes. "What's going on here?" Calum asked while Ashton was just sat there smiling. "Oh me and Gemma are going out!" Michael said casually. "What! Are you kidding me?" Luke and Calum laughed. "Since when?" Luke added. "About 3 days." You replied. "It's about time too!" Ashton laughed.

The day went quick until it came to last lesson. I had art with Luke. We sat in our normal places which were next to each other and just talked until a tallish girl with jet black hair walked up to me. "So you're the new girl here?" She asked chewing on her gum. "I guess." I said facing her. "And now your dating Michael?" She asked twirling the ends of her hair with her fingers. "And?" I asked. "You've only known him for about a month. You slut!" She laughed. Her little crew behind her laughed too

"Woah Amanda!" Luke chirped in. "There was no need for that." He added. "Shut up Luke nobody was talking to you!" She scoffed. "Look," I started. "I don't even know who you are, but I'd appreciate it if you turned around and take your scruffy little mates and your ass somewhere else." I smiled at her. She scored again and walked off to the other side of the classroom.

"Who's she?" I asked turning to face Luke. "That's Amanda.shes Michaels ex." He said clearing it up. "How long have they not been together?" I asked. "About 4 months." Luke spoke. "Guess she never got over it." I laughed. "I'm surprised she didn't hit you after you said that." Luke said also laughing. "How come?" You asked. "Nobody ever sticks up for themselves when she says something to them." He answered. "About time someone did then." I laughed.

It wasn't until about half way through the lesson Luke asked my about Michael. "So did you guys kiss!" He asked. "Luke!" I laughed. "Did you?" He asked again. "Yeah we did." I sighed. "I had my first kiss at my girlfriends house last year." He started. "When was yours?" He asked. Shit. I could be honest with Luke. Besides, it wasn't even that bad.

"Erm, on a beach, with Michael." I said. "That was your first kiss?!" He said quiet loudly. "Luke!" I whispered. "Sorry," he said. "I can't believe that was you first kiss!" He added. "I've never had a boyfriend before." I admitted. "I am very surprised." He smirked.