Ch. 67

A bad smell came from the end of the hallway, becoming more and more concentrated.

Jian Hua is running along the corridor without turning back, grimacing at the feeling of stepping on the spider webs along the way.

This alerted the giant spider to come hunting. The eggs under its belly have been moving for a while now, so its children will be born soon, needing more food. This is not a world it is familiar with, so this egg-hugging female spider has some anxiety. However, there are no natural enemies here, and the prey is also very good. It has no hard shells, and it even could not break the spider silk, so it didn't take long to reserve a lot of food.

To say the shortcomings, it's that these preys are too skinny.

It's just enough to sink its teeth in, just a little strength to inject toxins and toss it aside the next moment. Anyways, its children are very young when born so it will not despise food with less meat.

The spider moved closer by stepping on the spider webs.

The giant webs in Haicheng National Theater seem to be hanging unconnected, but in fact, every web has a key "central axis" which is drawn elsewhere. These axes would then be weaved into a web, forming the second layer and so on, eventually becoming a "data transmission network". The giant spider traced back the source based on these "junctions", quickly locking onto the prey

Two intruders!

The spider has little interest. If it crawled over there and found out another rounded Corgi, it will inevitably tear its prey to pieces!

The egg under its belly moved. It seems that the two preys do not have to be stored, but will immediately be fed to its children......

The giant spider speeds up, and seeing the back of the prey, it was very satisfied.

The monkeys and humans are the same creatures in the eyes of the spider. The only difference is the amount of hair, one does not have too much of it. Obviously, it's better to capture the ones with no hair, since it's more suitable for feeding the young spiders.

It spits a white silk web sticking to the wall.

Jian Hua easily avoids it by leaping, and he deliberately slowed down, letting Li Fei run ahead of him

This brazen protective posture made Li Fei a little annoyed in his heart. However, behind them is a giant spider chasing them, so arguing about who should go first is wrong.

Soon, the stairs is around the corner.

To divert the theater crowd, they made a y-shaped staircase here. While going up, it will be divided into two sides to go to the next floor, and the span of the two arms of the Y is considerable, each leading to a different direction on the second floor.

Here, in their entire plan, is the part with the highest risk.

In the amount of time to run the stairs, the spider can hoist itself up by spraying its web, and directly attack the two people from the air.

Fortunately, there are not many spiderwebs nearby, so Jian Hua and Li Fei arranged everything. When preparing to disturb the spider, the first thing they did is to clear up the overhanging spiderwebs.

You can't weave a web with nothing. If the giant spider wants to block them, after stepping onto the web, it'll fall.

"Bang!" There was a loud noise.

The spider barely lands on its back, one of its legs carefully holding its eggs.

This fall thoroughly aroused its anger. When it crawled, it found that its silk was broken, and instead, there was a fine white thread.