Ch. 122

The bullet hit the wall as the smell of smoke filled the whole street.

Johnson shrunk behind a refrigerator. The teenager's face is covered with black and gray stains. He wore very old clothes——a pink coat with a woolen fabric skirt, and there is also a hairpin on his head.

He closed his eyes and rapidly breathed, looking very afraid with the body also shivering slightly.

When it became quiet, Johnson still shrunk there, the skirt exposed from the back of the refrigerator.

The sound of leather boots on rubble went closer and closer. Suddenly, the refrigerator that Johnson leaned in flew up, and he awkwardly fell on the ground, screaming in fear.

"Aha, look what I found, a little pussycat."

Johnson's reddish-brown hair stayed ear-length. He is skinny because of malnutrition. His hair covered part of his cheek, making his face only the size of a palm, with a mess of dust, blue eyes wet, and full of fear.

A rough hand held "her" shoulders, lifting Johnson.

He struggled like a girl, kicking and hand reaching out trying to scratch.

A gun pointed at his chest. The other side maliciously used the steaming muzzle to go through the clothes and the "girl's" slightly curvy chest. The soft depression made the thug very satisfied.

"Little wildcat's scared, aren't you! Want to scream and shout for your parents, your driver, your bodyguard?"

Johnson's clothes are from famous brands. He also put on himself a little platinum brooch and a string of pearl necklaces. Now the clasp has been rudely smashed down, making a small hole in the clothes.

At close range, Johnson saw the gunman's hideous face and bald head.

He looks somewhat familiar, like he saw him on TV, on an arrest warrant......

Finding that the "girl" identified him, the thug became even more excited. He licked his lips, imagining the girl in his hand screaming and crying.

"You guys who grew up sitting in a pile of dollars, drinking red wine, driving sports car, going out as a teenager and hooking up with women. Your parents have money, so no matter what mistakes you make they'll bear it for you. Everyone else is garbage......pussycat; you're going to be a junk carnival toy very soon!"

Johnson paled, he was strangled in the neck and dragged out all the way.

A dead body lied on the side of the road. Constant screams came out of the rubble.

The wanted man whistled, bringing his "trophy" to the intersection. There are dozens of heavily armed ability holders here, both men and women, wearing combat boots and holding submachine guns.

"Who told you to bring people out, kill it."

"I'll kill it after playing." The thug touched Johnson's chest with his hand while he bargained with his companions.

"You need to figure out what we're doing. An S-class ability holder is hiding in this block......"

The speaker was a woman. She was furious as she looked at Johnson.

The "girl" was humiliated under the thug's hand, sobbing in fear, and looking very pitiful.

Many people are interested in "her," and there's a man who even whistled.

"Finish your business soon. The little pussycat can't wait."

A trace of sarcasm passed through the woman's eyes: These people don't know what an S-class ability holder means, but this is also good. Anyway, they're all desperate people who can be bought with drugs and money.