Ch. 81

Star Entertainment New Year's Eve shooting has been the rage recently.

Photos appearing on the internet include bullet holes on a glass window, a messy venue, and a destroyed podium.

The "insiders*" also revealed the concealed weapon in the chandelier. The sensational news came one after the other, and the entertainment community has come forward to attack this vicious attempted murder as the reporters ran all night to get the news.

(T/N: This isn't talking about the book transmigrators but refers to those people who are actually at the scene and witnessed it.)

Those fans numbering hundreds of thousands had fun gossiping and marketing. They are starting to separate truth from bogus news information and had begun to attack it one after another. Some of them are from the Star Entertainment PR Department, while some took money from the GuangShi Group to pour black water on Liang Jun.

Liang Jun is a relatively low-key person in the industry.

However, he has a successful career, a happy family, and has the template of a winner. Also, he may not be the wealthiest man, but he has a son who doesn't act out of bounds, and a daughter who is not a big star. Nowadays, everyone's fan powder don't even know what the company of their idol is, and did not even know if their CEO is round or flat.

GuangShi Group did not want to be seen as a joke this time. To add insult to injury, they released articles hinting of Star Entertainment's higher up's high-class style and illegal money transactions. One of them is about the son of a director surnamed D. It was about the countless number of starlets and small models that he has slept before, and among them, those who are "disobedient" are blocked. One made-up article is titled "Star Dream Broken, Attempted Suicide" about an actress. It also fabricated a boyfriend who abandoned her, parents who cut off relations with her, and to arouse sympathy, every word refers to the black circle of the entertainment industry. At first glance, it had strayed too far from the topic, but it made the masses' train of thought to deviate!

Star Entertainment executives are not clean→there was an actress who committed suicide in despair→could it be that the victim's family took a risk out of desperation?

Soon, someone suggested an argument and this awfully wise netizen made all stop and stomp their feet: The victim's family can even bring in sniper rifles, is this in line with the image of "a desperate victim"?

GuangShi Group found it bad, so they turned the topic to CEO Liang Jun who is unpopular and speculated that it was company infighting. With this kind of thing installed in the chandelier, obviously, only the internal staff can do it!

This crucial point made everyone have no words to argue.

The people on the web have transferred their focus to the waiter who secretly infiltrated the party. The waiter was put on the hat of "having difficulties" and being brainwashed which was argued noisily "why didn't he try to kill anyone else aside from Liang Jun". They do not even care where he got the gun, and what the real identity of the waiter is. Anyways, houseflies don't sting seamless eggs, and this is called a long-standing grudge!

The president of the other entertainment companies has also not been targeted!

Whenever something happens, you find fault with the victim——this fate is the standard for most people who don't see the value of human life, and the public opinion suddenly became complicated.

Distressed that their idol is frightened, and stampeding on injured fans is also because there's no news of the murderer which turned their eyes at Liang Jun. Their nature to move emotionally made them scold and abuse, and even the rational and calm fans also feel that Star Entertainment has an unshirkable responsibility. They were crying out to at least change the chandelier. Also, the murderer being able to disguise as the waiter must be because the management is not strict.