Ch. 63

STB Chapter 63: Tease Me

Feet tapped around the car, issuing dull sounds.

Jian Hua heard Li Fei complaining about the car repair fees......

Fortunately, the spider and the rainforest squid are different. There are several transparent large webs between this congested road and the roadside buildings. The giant spider can walk in its own network and is also agiler than an acrobat.

Hive, the spiderwebs are like an original architecture with the perfect structure and can balance forces.

The body of the giant spider hangs on a line, so the burden on the car tires is not significant. The spider turned it over and over to study the mycelium, its feet inevitably touching the body. Listening to this movement, it's undoubtedly scraping off the paint.

The monster is close, and the thought of car repair fees flashed, but there's no time to think.

Jian Hua's arm muscles went taut along with his legs. Propping his body up, and with only his elbows on the seat, his whole body is like a bow with its string entirely drawn.

His line of sight is on the movement of the spiders as he rapidly thinks of a response.

If the front window glass is broken, how to avoid it, how to fight back, and how to escape the narrow space of the car.

The giant spider fiddled with the mycelium, and the pincers under its head swings, giving off a strange rattling sound.

Eight eyes are in front of the head and on its body. There's no pupil or a precise structure of compound eyes. At first glance, it looks like an oval-shaped dark red agate around its body.

Its perspective is extensive, but Jian Hua does not know why it doesn't seem to see him inside the car.

The giant spider seems a little irritated, throwing down the mycelium heavily. Its long leg always in a state of holding an egg, it moves moving its body along the spiderweb, its abdomen grazing the glass window as the spider left.

Jian Hua was forced to "visit" the group of "cocoons" under its abdomen at close range.

——There seems to be something inside, moving a little bit.

Jian Hua's face pales. This close "contact" is not suitable for anyone.

He didn't immediately look through the window to see where the spider had gone and did not relax the tension in his muscles until his ability feels that the spider has climbed the bridge, going towards Haicheng National Theater. Only then did Jian Hua slowly relaxed, and the atmosphere in the car also eased.

Jian Hua bows his head. Li Fei's hand pressing him down is still there.

Two pairs of eyes met, and the actor calmly took his hand back.

"It did not see us?"

"Spider eyes are not good, high myopia, and it's sensitive to light."

"......"

"There are people in the circle who like interesting things, and even has a pet like the South American Tarantula. Its head is ten centimeters in size, and that person loves to show it off, jabbing to his circle of friends all day." Li Fei explained. He did not want to let Jian Hua misunderstand that he was hiding a lot of information about the Abandoned World, "Let's avoid fighting, at least not when the conditions are against us."

Jian Hua nodded.

In fact, when he just said that, it was like Li Fei's aura converged with 《Black Bamboo》's main protagonist He Ning.