Ch. 79

Jian Hua was so shocked that he couldn't speak.

Listening to what he said......does Li Fei mean that he'll give his life to him?

The mushrooms are not omnipotent. Jian Hua can't foresee the danger, and this "obedience" is equivalent to blind trust. Jian Hua doubted his hearing. At this time, the arms on his shoulders made their presence known.

He can't see Li Fei's face. He can only hear the other man's voice.

With clear articulation, the sound is mellow when it's deliberately lowered. Every word has a hefty weight, pressuring him down.

Jian Hua is somewhat lost. When he came to his senses, he felt something wrong. Whether it was his former anger and anxiety, or the distraction at that moment, all have an unusual meaning.

——He was attracted to this man.

In all aspects, whether it's Li Fei's superb acting in front of the camera, or his confident stance in front of danger.

This is a complicated man. He wore a gentle and elegant appearance and was always in a spotlight among the crowd.

He's good at dealing with problems, made reasonable decisions, and has sharp words. Those pits that others will fall down and those unexpected dead ends, to Li Fei here, with just his relaxed atmosphere and open-mindedness, he can freely cross it.

Simultaneously, this man on the other side of his life is no good at all.

Quick to sleep, waking up automatically at the smell of food, burning a few hundred skewers of meat......his many habits and subtle movements, Jian Hua can recall it effortlessly.

His inaccurate heartbeat and this feeling like he's not allowed to avert his eyes, these long-ignored matters made Jian Hua found that his eyes have become inseparable from someone.

After realizing this, the way he looked at Li Fei's eyes is not right.

"......click. "

At this time, the hyphae that grew freely "touched" the pistol in a potted plant in a corner.

Jian Hua consciously ordered the mushrooms to find such things. The mycelium wound up when climbing, "searching" through everyone's clothes, and no objects like guns were found.

Now that the mushrooms found it, strong feedback is sent to Jian Hua's mind.

"The shooter threw the gun in a potted plant." Jian Hua took down Li Fei's arms, pointing him in a direction.

"Don't move! I'll go and see."

With the light extinguished by the hyphae, no matter how long ago it was, there are limited things that can be done in the dark. The shooter dropped the gun and mixed into the crowd. At this moment, he may not be far from the potted plant.

"Who said that he'll listen to me just now?" Jian Hua asked.

"......"

Jian Hua walked over. The soles of his shoes stepping on the shards of broken wine glasses. A layer of hyphae intervened, and the crunch of debris being stepped on sounded out, making people feel creepy.

"Don't scream! What sound do you hear?" Someone trembled and asked.

This quieted the crowd. The sound became harsher, it seems like a beast chewing food.

"The-......there's something going through me!" The person talking seems about to collapse.

There was another commotion at the venue. Jian Hua has already walked to the potted plant. The hyphae wrapped around his palm, and he picked up the gun, the barrel is still heated.