Ch. 72

Guan Cheng, a Huai City resident.

In the Huai City Pearl Hotel explosion on November 7, Guan Cheng, a hotel restaurant waiter, went missing. Suspected to be kidnapped by terrorists (book transmigrators), later. Someone witnessed suspicious people near an industrial warehouse in the development zone, one of them looks a lot like Guan Cheng. Red Dragon is about to deploy personnel for search and tracking. However, Major Zhang YaoJin accidentally entered the Abandoned World, alarming the North headquarters, and disrupting several plans that the Red Dragon was about to execute.

The cunning terrorists escaped with Guan Cheng, while Red Dragon is busy dealing with a series of damages caused by the Abandoned World. With limited manpower, Guan Cheng's disappearance is unresolved, until today.

China is so large, and some places are blind spots.

In a mountainous area in Jing Province, Guan Cheng, who is hungry and thin, is at the window, both his eyes dull.

There are four people in the same room. Their mental state a little strange. Some are lying on the bed, and some are murmuring, making the house crowded.

The guards outside the house are smoking and playing poker.

The doors and windows are locked, and guards looking all around seemed a bit unusual.

Far away is the sound of an engine. An electric three-wheeled agricultural vehicle is on the dirt road, loaded with bags of rice, potatoes, winter melon, instant noodles, shampoos and other things.

The four men playing cars lazily walked over to help unload.

Seeing that terrible food, they cursed, "What the hell is with this broken place! I don't want to drink beer, and just eat instant noodles! We brothers spent half a month here, seeing that it's going to be New Year, are the Red Dragon group still tracking us?"

"Soon!" The delivery driver with yellow teeth said while smoking, "There are more and more monsters, increasing the number of casualties, do they still have the heart to trace after these missing people? Aiai, when you unload, be gentle. The boss is stingy, and it's not me, it's just that this neighborhood only sells these broken things, I don't have a choice ah!"

The cold wind blows, and there were several coughs in the room.

"Yo, who's sick?"

"The timidest one......what's he called, Guan Cheng?"

"Fill him with a few mouthfuls of medicine, don't let him die." The driver bit his cigarette as if reluctant to lose it, carefully inhaling.

"Dead is dead. I heard that he's not an important person in the book, only a peripheral member of the Black Abyss. He died in an accident, and lucky to come back home. But they're saying he's a rebellious guy. He wanted to find the Red Scorpion to sell intelligence about the Black Abyss. As a result, others didn't believe him, and he still lost his life, hahaha."

The ridicule outside the window is endless. Guan Cheng huddled while shivering.

"Such a person, what's he doing here? Wasting food!"

"Ai, you don't understand! Although he's useless, he has a good sister! B-class space ability holder, and key personnel of Red Dragon. Her brother's a good bargaining chip ah, how can we lose him?"

Guan Cheng's expression changed a bit.

His bloodshot eyes filled with hatred, fisting his hand. He quickly grabbed his chest again, severely coughing.

Here is deep in the mountains, and they often hear the sound of wolves in the middle of the night. Last time, two people took advantage of the lazy guards and went out at night. Guan Cheng is afraid of death and didn't go. The result is that in less than three days, the body of the escapers is found under a ravine cliff. It was dark, and they don't dare walk along the road, so they got lost and slipped to their deaths.