Ch. 57

STB Chapter 57: Fail

Good acting can make up for all the loopholes in the script.

This situation is not profound. It was even somewhat crude and straightforward. There is no perfect setting, no subtle influence that lasts for months, and the only loss is the props recording pen——because Liu Shan is not worth more than that.

Red Dragon observed her for more than ten days. Jian Hua and Li Fei even made contact via text messages, and finally concluded that Liu Shan is just an ordinary girl. She has no high IQ, and her social experience is also insufficient. She doesn’t have much of an advantage.

In the National Secret Services, all of them who are concerned about this matter quietly breathed a sigh of relief.

Liu Shan is ordinary, proving that “book transmigrators” is not a planned and organized conspiracy.

Otherwise, with the rarity of Liu Shan’s pedigree, it should be a trained agent right? She did not even hide deep, and was only a little smarter, what kind of agent is this?

Such an ordinary girl that a set of psychological tactics can beat her.

The car moved in the night. Street lamps and advertisements shone into the car window. Liu Shan’s face is even paler, and she nervously tugged on the hem of her clothes with anxious eyes.

She finally saw signs leading to a strawberry farm in the suburbs of the North. It’s not far from the hot spring resort and the filming base, probably outside the North’s sixth ring.

The meter near the driver’s seat beat a red digital time.

1:30.

Counting the time when she became unconscious because of the anesthesia, Liu Shan remembered when she was full of hope. She walked into that restaurant in her high heels less than six hours ago, but Liu Shan felt that it was a season ago.

Leaving the dim warehouse and sitting in the back with a warm car seat did not make her feel at ease, but instead, more fearful.

Li Fei sat next to her.

If the actor is in a play, his momentum is not a joke.

Liu Shan’s back has goosebumps layered over the other. The side closest to Li Fei’s right arm is stiff. Her whole person felt as if she fell into a pit of ice. She was cold from the soles of her feet to her brain.

The road is getting more and more remote. Eventually, the car stops in the corner of a ramp. Five or six-meter pine trees covered the area, and the nearest building is a few hundred meters away. In front and behind them are the green belt. No matter which direction you come from, you can easily be found.

“Geng Tian, get out.” Li Fei calmly said.

The Red Dragon member posing as the bodyguard silently left the driver’s seat.

The car stopped, and its lights turned off. All around is dark, and the only lights are coming from the street lamps.

Liu Shan looked across the window, seeing “Geng Tian” smoking and going to a flowerbed ten meters away, looking like taking a stroll.

One is an S-class while the other is an A-class ability holder. Liu Shan can’t afford to resist, she is sure of that. If they were not living in the real world, Li Fei would have killed her without even blinking an eye.

Don’t speak of abilities, she can’t even compare to the force from just one of them. Geng Tian is a personal bodyguard, so he’s a veteran.

Liu Shan regrets that she’s been running around all these days, deliberately throwing away her security staff, and throwing tantrums at home so they won’t follow.