Ch. 105

No matter how unwilling an ability holder is, spring will still come.

Spring flowers bloomed, branches sprouted buds, and the duvet is replaced with a light windbreaker. The South warmed up very quickly.

Zhang YaoJIn didn't even have time to worry about the emotional problems between the two S-class ability holders, he had to get back to work. The entire Red Dragon is upgraded to special alert mode as they paid close attention to the abnormal situation that occurred throughout the country.

After two weeks, Zhang YaoJin sighed at the report.

More than a dozen pavement collapsed. There are three cases of factory explosions, and the public was alarmed that their home was destroyed by a thief. There are countless cases where the store's items were lost, but nothing was caught on security cameras.

With China's vast territory, countless accidents happen every day, and no one's paying attention to the big thing. However, the topic of "thief" is hotly debated. Because this is something that really happened around them. "Thief", "martial arts master" and so on is the nickname of the mysterious person destroying homes.

Search online, and you'll find that the footprints of the thief are all over the North and South. There are also a variety of interesting things. What kind of pet bite the neighbors, and why is it barking at strangers. The precious possessions that were lost were found in these people's homes.

——every ability holder has an unnoticed condition for theft, but not everyone has a meticulous mind.

Even in supermarkets where people come and go, they took advantage of the Abandoned World to steal from them and their neighbors, and some did not even wear gloves. Red Dragon doesn't catch fools like that.

There are still some who have the idea of robbing the bank, and jewelry stores. Such a massive amount of important cases belongs to their detection range. The shoe print and hair left on site will be extracted as evidence. They can't see the process of theft, but they can check out the whereabouts of the stolen goods! Not to mention in big cities, Red Dragon and Black Abyss will be stationed in these areas, so in the Abandoned World, the culprit would be caught on the spot.

一solving the crime problem, while studying the latest monster trends.

A few new varieties had been added to the Abandoned World Monsters, the conceptual drawings were also modified to their actual appearance.

Except for the giant worm and spider, there are no other monsters not mentioned in the book 《Outcast》.

Kill powerful monsters, and you can obtain stray energy, this theory has been confirmed by Red Dragon. They also verified that those who awakened their abilities earlier are stronger than the later ones. If an ability holder dies, the ability holders near the corpse at that time will also get a little benefit.

This discovery chilled the Governments of all countries. No matter how much they control it, a large-scale ability holder battle will soon come......

Some struggled to survive, while some seemed to live in paradise.

At 6:30 in the morning, Old Cheng fed the birds in the small community park near the clinic.

The place where he lives and this small clinic is near the neighborhood that Jian Hua lived in. The mushroom that thrived also considered this place as its territory, so Old Cheng has a leisurely life. He hasn't seen the shadow of a monster.

The original Old Cheng is also shocked by the Abandoned World, but after Red Dragon's "compulsory education", he understood. Different from other people's trepidation, knowing Jian Hua for many years, Old Cheng directly used the mushroom as a green belt of fragrant camphor trees, its smell a kind of natural defense against mosquitos.
(T/N: Camphor trees are a class-A mosquito repellant. Basically, Old Cheng is treating the mushrooms as an S-class monster repellant.)