Ch. 50

STB Chapter 50: Dinner

Assistant Lin takes a step back, sweat drops rolling on his forehead. He looked at their thoughtful expressions, the gradually changing eyes of Jian Hua, and the smiling Li Fei but with cold eyes. Assistant Lin finally realized that he was in trouble!

He silently screams in his mind. Assistant Lin takes another step back, his back attached to the wall, and carefully raised his hands to atone and smooth things over for the movie actor, “I was just kidding.  Li ge, Joe, you guys don’t be angry all right!”

“The sudden drop in temperature made you catch a cold, go back to your room early and rest!” Li Fei made the suggestion in a mild tone, he also pressed the elevator button for his assistant, “The car arranged by the crew, you parked it there?”

Assistant Lin stiffly pulled out the car keys.

Li Fei is satisfied and took it because he’s going to dinner. He can’t murder him, so the charm of his smile increases exponentially. Assistant Lin shook for two seconds before the elevator door closes.

He was holding his head in frustration, and when he got out of the elevator, he just met Ren Cheng’s assistant.

“Xiao Lin, where are you going, Director Lu is urging everyone!”

“Oh, then you hurry up!” Assistant Lin is listless.

“How about you?” The other person’s face is at a loss, he said to hurry up, but why does it look like Assistant Lin is shuffling back to his room?

Assistant Lin had a tired and uncomfortable expression, saying weakly, “I have a cold and a headache, can’t go to tonight’s dinner.”

“Then you quickly take medicine and rest!”

As Actor Ren’s Assistant hurries downstairs, he remembered halfway that the cast is at the hotel. Except for the bus, there are only a total of five cars available. Aside from the director’s car, there’s also the second male lead and the female lead’s car that they used every day. Many people are going to the dinner this evening, so the vehicles arranged for them will all be used.

If Li Fei does not have an assistant, who will drive with him?

He went downstairs and told Ren Cheng about this, and Actor Ren casually said, “Then go invite Li Fei to come over, I’ll think of another way to call Director Lu and tell him we’re on the same car.”

There’s a circle of people gathered around, and their degree of closeness is according to different interests. This would be the case even when eating a meal, so taking a car is no exception, after all, no one wants to walk with someone you don’t like. Of course, they’ll also strive to choose who they’re with.

The results are well-planned, but the facilities are limited.

The well-dressed crowd saw Li Fei at the hotel’s parking lot, and they haven’t had enough time to say hello when they found out that the stuntman took out a car key and got into the driver’s seat. Their expressions became a little strange.

In the end, the car Li Fei got into belonged to Xiao TianWang and his broker.

“Li ge is good!” Xiao TianWang sees that it’s not necessary to keep up with the third male lead, nor does he need to go with the female artists, so he immediately relaxed. As for the Li Fei and his stuntman thing, he decided not to say a word.

The broker quietly looked at Jian Hua.

There is a lot of gossips among the 《Black Bamboo》 cast about Jian Hua. He was not seriously involved, but in this occasion where the assistant is usually the one accompanying the actor, and Li Fei is with Jian Hua, it’s hard not to think that something is going on!