Ch. 22

STB Chapter 22: Communication

When you attach importance to a problem, and you found that someone treats the matter more seriously than you do, you will recognize that person from the bottom of your heart——the favorability that Lu Zhao has not even come close to for more than twenty years, Li Fei accidentally touched.

Li Fei will not expose Jian Hua in front of Major Zhang.
Li Fei didn’t do anything. But when Jian Hua vaguely misunderstood, he immediately clarified the point, as if in this matter, he has no other choice.

In the future, he may have to depend on the movie emperor to eat. Jian Hua consciously gave up the right to speak, and followed Li Fei to the inpatient department on the first floor, through the atrium, and on a tree-lined trail around the hospital.  Nearby is a flower garden where the patients, accompanied by family members, can amble slowly.

“I just called you, it’s my cell phone number.” Li Fei suddenly said.
Jian Hua is wondering what is the relationship between the Abandoned World, abilities, and monsters when he suddenly heard such a sentence. However, he gave a little reaction.

The sunlight shone casting shade on his face. His thin lips reveal a slightly warm color, and the shadow of the nose made a long, narrow arc. His eyes woke up from contemplation, and the light at that moment is particularly moving.

Jian Hua, in the entertainment circle where there are many handsome and beautiful, is not particularly good-looking. He has neither the aggressive beauty nor the handsomeness that makes people want to scream. If he is a competent actor, his looks will become a bonus. But if he is an idol star, his appearance can only be counted at eighty points, better than some, but worse than others.

But being a star, the public support is excellent, but the foundation is terrible on the whole, Li Fei has seen too many.

Even if he doesn’t close his eyes, in Li Fei’s opinion, Jian Hua is different from most people.
Jian Hua does not have too much emotional change, the whole person is calm and quiet, but not without assertiveness. He has definite ideas and has a view of things that others find difficult to change.

A good impression can only be made if you have no idea who the other person will be.
Li Fei, of course, considered whether the coffee shop is a familiar enough environment that can make him relax. But Jian Hua has an unknown power in his body. It caught his attention to the hidden dangers and made him curious about the mystery. Not to mention, the Jian Hua in his eyes is distinctive and is the only one that doesn’t look like a shadow of nothingness, interfering with his senses and judgments.
He wanted to see Jian Hua again, in fact with a “have gone back to calm for a few days, this time has to use rational judgment” mood.

At the press conference, Li Fei is just giving lip service, a third of it is an exaggeration.
But now, Li Fei felt all of them hitting his head like massive stones.
——every word is so appropriate.
Unfortunately, up to now, they’re strangers with a shared secret.

Jian Hua naturally took out his cellphone, making a note of the number.
Looking at the Li Fei, this two bland words, the actor’s mood is unspeakable, he couldn’t help but stop him, “You write the names directly? If you lose your phone, it’ll be bad. ”

In the entertainment circle, looking for excuses to see other people’s cellphone is not unusual. This has led to many stars play some small tricks, so that even when sweetly chatting with people, others can’t read the screen.
Without renaming, of course, it’s a very formal working relationship.
Li Fei exaggerated, but Jian Hua said nothing at all. “Nicknames are also not good. A nickname should be worth mentioning and will reveal your view of that person. It’s not very reliable, is it? ”