Ch. 55

STB Chapter 55: Naive

Liu Shan is smug.

In the past ten days, her plan went smoothly.

She found that Li Fei’s assistant is named Lin Xiao, 27, and very promising. (You don’t have a future if you don’t follow the actor, so what’s to consider?) Liu Shan can’t get a profile picture, and all she’s got is a worthless piece of information in the entertainment industry.

Liu Shan is concerned that Lin Xiao has a girlfriend, but this is not within the scope of ordinary news.

——Nobody cares about Assistant Lin’s feelings.

The hotel that the 《Black Bamboo》 crew stayed is even more challenging to find out. Director Lu requires secret filming, rejecting all interviews. No one knows where the crew is at, so they don’t know where to rush.

But even if others don’t know, that doesn’t mean that the film’s investors don’t know. Not to mention that the 《Black Bamboo》 crew had to report it, there’s also a record of where the murder incident took place. With Liu Shan’s relationship with the original host’s circle of friends, she only has to say that she wants to chase after celebrities and want to know where Li Fei is filming, and got the answer in a few days.

In human society, with a family history that others can’t reach, this is an easy thing to do.

Liu Shan enjoys this feeling, and her whole person is floating, only retaining a little bit of rationality. If it’s not for the threat of the Abandoned World, she does not want to change the plot and spend the effort to get the BOSS’s goodwill.

With such a family background, why not?

However, this world is full of danger. Even if not an ability holder, the world will still change, and some would die. When war is fought for every ability holder in every nation, the city will be destroyed, and everywhere would be ruins like a scene from doomsday.

Who doesn’t want to live a good life?

Liu Shan pulled out her phone, turning to several text messages. These days, she acted just as planned, and revealed useful information to Li Fei.

The first is the characteristics of Abandoned World’s new monsters, the hole-digging rats, its weaknesses, and likes.

Liu Shan cautiously played dumb, like an anxious young girl who suddenly had an ability.

She regrets that the original host is too old. If she were 14 or 15 years old, she would be in the rebellious phase. Someone who likes celebrities, and not on speaking terms with her family. Someone who is willing, to tell the truth to their friends and idols. This character would easily gain other people’s trust!

——To get the BOSS’s goodwill, emotional investment alone is not enough. You have to show your value.

Liu Shan strictly abides by this law. She found that after Li Fei’s initial apathy, there is a perfunctory taste. When she called in the past, Li Fei hangs up the phone directly on the grounds of “still filming”.

Everything is hard at the beginning, but Liu Shan did not give up and decided to call again in two days.

As a result, Li Fei took the initiative to call the next night.

According to the actor’s words, he had just come out of the Abandoned World (lie) and met a hole-digging rat. Li Fei’s conversations skills are high, and Liu Shan convinced herself that she was strong enough to not get pulled in by that soft, stirring voice, saying something she’s not supposed to say.