Ch. 32

STB Chapter 32: Frank

“Johnson Brown is an American from the Southern State, code name Hurican.  Transliterated from Hulakan, meaning, hurricane. Hulakan is the god of thunderstorms and whirlwinds from Mayan myths.”

Zhang YaoJin paused, and seriously said, “I think you already understand, he has a dual-system S-level ability as the protagonist.”

The protagonist? According to the professional version of a script, this is the “son of destiny”.

Sure enough, different from the ordinary people, even the abilities given is double.

The damage brought to Jian Hua is also doubled——why does the other person’s ability sound so cool? He doesn’t want to compare, but he just wants an ability that he can openly show. Is this desire too extravagant?

“Dual-system ability, does it mean double the power of an ordinary ability holder?” Li Fei’s focus of concern is at that point.

“That’s not it.” Zhang YaoJin answered quickly. Apparently, he also studied this issue. “It’s just that his ability has two manifestations.”

Jian Hua’s heart moved. If it’s like that, is it possible to get rid of the mushrooms?

“Hurricane Jennifer landed in Southern State four days ago.” Zhang YaoJin emphasizes, “Johnson Brown should have awakened his ability at that time.”

“You mean?”

The numbers on the energy detector’s screen that was on the table is rising again. Li Fei quickly glanced at it. He had seen this thing before in the Haicheng Military District. What the Red Dragon people told Li Fei about this thing is that the energy in his body has exceeded it, that’s why he cannot pass through security checks.

——It will produce changes in mood fluctuations.

Li Fei is silent, returning to his original point, “The Hurricane awakened his abilities, so that’s why his starting point is higher than others?”

He had little interest in this American. But what is the relationship between the villain and the protagonist? What the ending would be, how could Li Fei, who read scripts like this, not know?

“Insiders think so too. In the last two decades, Category 4 Hurricane Jennifer is the strongest Hurricane formed over the Atlantic Ocean. It destroyed two seaside towns. Our meteorological satellite also photographed something on the evening of November 7th at the City of Pedrone 60 kilometers from the hurricane’s landing site. There was an unusual thunderstorm phenomenon.”

Zhang YaoJin pondered his next words, implicitly saying, “The released energy is roughly equivalent to a new type of nuclear missile. Even after hitting the buildings on the ground, the underground fortifications would also suffer damage.”

“……”

Jian Hua’s expression is hard to describe in words.

Even though he was late to enter the story, he can immediately see that person called Johnson Brown being able to quickly kill him. This terrible power is enough to make people uneasy.

Could it be because he’s the protagonist?

“The author of this book……is also an American.” Li Fei raised his eyebrows, his tone confident.

There is no suspense.

The awakening of abilities worldwide, and the appearance of these monsters who would break up into a fight and destroy public facilities. This kind of beautiful setting, you can pick up a bunch of them from Hollywood’s hero movies.