Ch. 29

STB Chapter 29: Grim Situation

It’s reasonable to say that filling their stomach is the most important, but before they entered a restaurant, Jian Hua drove the car to the front of the supermarket.

“If you want to buy something,can’t you do it after eating something?” Li Fei who was sitting in the passenger seat gave a puzzled look to Jian Hua.

“Even though you have this clothes, and you don’t plan to come back, but——” Jian Hua takes a deep breath. He didn’t know how much should he expose to the actor, or he could continue to play the fool. But Li Fei acted as if nothing happened, so Jian Hua blurted out, “You did not change for three days, you’re not uncomfortable?”

“……”

Li Fei wears a mask, and quietly opened the door to the supermarket.

He thought that Jian Hua would ignore this issue. He didn’t expect that when he was sleep, he would go over his tattered clothes.

Yes, Jian Hua gave him new underwear, but Li Fei did not wear it because it’s small……

Even people who are similar in size will always have a place where it’s different. It was somehow tight after he put it on, and it was very uncomfortable, so Li Fei can only continue to wear his original one. Otherwise, going to bed without it won’t give him peace of mind.

Watching Li Fei’s back disappear at the supermarket entrance, Jian Hua felt the urge to smoke. He urgently needed nicotine to calm his nerves. Regarding his attitude towards Li Fei, Jian Hua himself thinks that it’s a bit abnormal.

——If it were someone else, he didn’t care if the other party would wear dirty clothes for a few days! He will not even bother if that person suffer!

No, is the point the new underwear that he gave to Li Fei?

The movie emperor returned from the supermarket 10 minutes later, and calmly answered Jian Hua’s question, “Oh, it’s in my pocket.”

Jian Hua’s sight lowered, numbly looking at the bag inside Li Fei’s pocket.

“This, though it did not fit, after all, I put it on my body. So I’ll return it to you after washing it, or do you want me to throw it away? I don’t think that’s suitable.” Li Fei slowly explained.

Jian Hua imagined the situation with those two solutions in mind if it happened to himself. The former is a little better, but thinking of the underwear that someone else wore, Jian Hua will no longer want. He guesses that he’ll throw it away.

“I thought that you would buy a new set of clothes in the supermarket. After all, you also wore these for three days.”

“The new clothes are uncomfortable on the upper body, so it’s better to wear the old clothes. I also did not pay attention. When we took the scene of the Gobi desert in 《Crow》 where there is a water shortage, the clothes aren’t washed for ten days. Aren’t yours too?”

The stars shone under a spotlight, painstakingly standing up after falling to the dregs.

“Rest assured, I’m throwing it away. This one is mine.” Li Fei patted his pocket, signaling that it’s empty.

Clean clothes are alright but how can he carry dirty clothes on his body?

The Gingko Avenue is closed leading to traffic. Many vehicles detour to this side of the road, making it severely jam-packed, and Jian Hua’s car can’t move.

Li Fei uses his cellphone to read the news. They can hear the sirens of ambulances and police cars from their car even from so far away.

Jian Hua has an ugly face. He couldn’t remember the tragic situation on the street at that time. After thinking carefully, he thought of a bad thing, “If the Abandoned World ends, and in the position of an overturned vehicle there is a pedestrian……”