Ch. 92

Jian Hua found that his thoughts are too simple. Just because there is a pair of slippers near the sofa, he thought that Li Fei is in the living room——but there is no depression on the couch, meaning no one is sitting there. Besides that, someone bathing will not wear slippers.

Hot air rushed to his cheeks. Because it's too cold in winter, the heater is also on in the bathroom, so the room was too hot.

When Li Fei was halfway bathing, he felt too hot, so he closed the shower head, dried his palms with the towel, and went to the door to switch off the heater. The next scene suddenly changed, so Li Fei stopped and alertly waited for the changes from the Abandoned World. The result is that he did not see a monster, but Jian Hua who only has a pair of shorts.

With such a stimulating scene, Li Fei felt that the nerve in his brain symbolizing reason was broken.

Through exercising all year round, a slim physique was seen after removing the clothes. It showed strength and flexibility, especially now when the tension made the body tighten. You can clearly see the lines of the body clearly defined.

An Oriental's physique is not so exaggerated as having eight packs. This kind of thing, Jian Hua does not have. It's just that when his body is taut, the lower abdomen has a beautiful texture, curving along the hip bone and into pale white shorts.

After getting touched by the water vapor, the clothes and skin have a feeling of dampness.

The fitting clothes, of course, fit perfectly. This also means that those wrapped below the waist, and the outline of the upper edge of the thigh is clearly outlined.

Li Fei tries to restrain his breathing, not letting it become heavy.

Jian Hua's home is not big. The same is true for the bathroom. After two adults came in at the same time, even if you want to turn around, you have to take a few steps back.

Jian Hua wants to go out, but Li Fei blocked the door.

He wanted to step back but was also met Li Fei's arm——one hand resting on his shoulder.

The "field" of high-level ability holders has touched. Jian Hua desperately tries to suppress his ability. He wants to remind Li Fei to leave, but this distance made him unable to avoid seeing the other's body.

The Best Actor Li Fei, when he first debuted, took a magazine cover photo with the shirt unbuttoned. The exposed part is minimal, and the shirt is not even open, but the photographer made it subtle and tempting. The black silk shirt, under the light, has a shiny reflection. The lines and folds are perfect like the strokes of a master artist. You can see from the waist to the adam's apple, and his skin also looks like its glowing. You can't help but reach out to touch the skin beneath the shirt in the photo.

This temptation, regardless of gender, led to the fashion industry's topic of "how much should models appropriately show". Because of Li Fei's cover photo, it ended the years where wet-body filming method is popular. That kind of photo shoot is where the model wears clothes but is soaked to vaguely see the chest.

It happened to coincide with the GuangShi Administration rectifying the entertainment atmosphere, and making strict restrictions on magazine cover photos. Li Fei naturally passed this, then his fame and fan base burst out. It was his earliest works of that time.

That photo, every once in a while, will create hype on the Internet, so Jian Hua has undoubtedly seen it.

He also saw General Wu in a movie, a close-up with his broken armor and stained with blood.

The firm texture stretches significantly with movement. With the sweat making a cloud, soon it was stained with blood and sand. The impact of power and beauty almost came out of the screen.