Ch. 167

"What international cooperation film? Don't be caught by that gimmick! Who didn't know the Chinese rarely appear in Hollywood blockbuster films?"

Inside GuangShi Group, Director Wang's face was distorted as he hit the table with his fist. The ground was a mess, scattered with folders and broken glass pieces.

The secretary didn't dare persuade him and hid far away.

Director Wang continued to growl, "It's just for three minutes, a character who shows his face then dies. Is that really rare?"

On the computer screen, the stock price of Star Entertainment has been in the red, dropping as soon as the stock market resumed its activities.

The plan to take the opportunity to acquire more shares in Star Entertainment has been ruined.

Those holding the shares and negotiated with Director Wang in advance turned their backs when he sent some people.

An internationally produced film couldn't save a company, but a movie that the government was highly concerned about was not the same.

Outside the office, 《Black Bamboo》's third male lead Tan Liang was smoking cigarettes in depression. He didn't want to go in and get scolded while Director Wang was in a fit of anger.

In fact, Tan Liang felt that this situation might not be that bad. 10% of Star Entertainment's shares are still in his hands, so what's with the panicking! A well-made film won't be released until three or five years later. There would be variables in the middle. With the ups and downs in the entertainment circle, who would have a smooth sailing career and never have bad luck?

Tan Liang was thinking in his mind when he suddenly saw his agent approach with a black face.

With his understanding of the agent, Tan Liang's heart slowly sank. It's probably bad news.

"That cast and crew......that damn no-name drama cast and crew released some news during an interview saying there are six character roles available in total. People from Guangshi Administration accompanied the screening, but Li Fei won more than a default role, he also has a say in the casting! How can this be? What did he do?"

More than the agent who was clutching his hair, Tan Liang also had the same doubts. Is there something that they didn't know about Li Fei?

Guangshi Group was contradictory to Star Entertainment, so how could they not know the other's bad habits and their background? Everyone knew it. Li Fei was so famous, isn't it because of Star Entertainment's CEO Liang Jun?

If Liang Jun was out of the way, Li Fei's status in Star Entertainment should plummet. The newly appointed CEO would be busy stabilizing his position and taking advantage of loopholes in the company policy to get benefits for himself. Under this gap, with Director Wang's ambitious means, Li Fei would certainly not endure it. At that time, the news of "Li Fei refused to sign with his old company, and the new studio is already under preparation" would come out. Then Star Entertainment's stock price would fall again.

Director Wang wanted to annex Star Entertainment.

Tan Liang just thought he could relax.

Whether it's Star Entertainment or Guangshi Group, he has no good feelings for both.

Before the Abandoned World, Tan Liang was in the bottleneck stage of his acting career.

He had some acting skills and had been in the circle for many years, but had never received a male lead role from a big movie. Would he always play the supporting role for a lifetime? Even while mixing among the second-rate artists in Guangshi Group, he had to find a way to find more opportunities to climb up every day. His face was not new to the audience, so some young people who just entered the industry could take his position. Because for the crew, new artists' fees were low and they're better to handle. The fans of veteran artists had a significant effect on promotion, but the crew had to consider many things. If the artist's value were not so high that the crew was willing to endure their temperament, then with the same conditions, they would instead recruit new people.