Ch. 51

STB Chapter 51: Possessed

Several assistants occupied a table downstairs. With their amount of funds, they ordered five lower-priced dishes. Because some people have to drive, there is no alcohol that you can see——they also can’t afford to drink too much.

It’s reasonable to say that they have a few words to say, and the atmosphere is not hard to heat up, but the supporting actress’ assistant only chats with the third male lead’s assistant. Ironically, there are some who have high standards but little ability and those who wanted to climb up, but with their mental capacity, ended up suffering a defeat. Like the ones speaking sarcastically, and talking while squinting their eyes at Jian Hua.

Others hold their mobile phones to look at microblogs and drinking tea.

Their hearts are all muttering, what does Jian Hua actually do? Is Star Entertainment Media planning to launch Jian Hua as a newcomer? Otherwise, is Li Fei blind, giving his stuntman a career opportunity?

They’ve filmed for two weeks, and everyone can see that Jian Hua is very suitable for being Li Fei’s substitute.

The height and size are the same, as well as very professional and has neat skills. The stuntman can even imitate the male lead’s charm up to three points, you can’t find it anywhere——of course, what kind of stuntman would work so hard to imitate someone, it’s not flattering.

There are many stuntmen in the entertainment industry, who played substitutes, played small roles, and represented the dead bodies.

Likewise, the stuntman for the male lead is only seen by the crew. As a result, many are ruined by the stars.

This exclusive stuntman for a big star is a wonderful position but also very helpless. If it’s a long-term contract, the employer will refuse to let the person go. Even with the best opportunities, they can only sit by and watch it go away.

They have never seen Li Fei be so generous.

Jian Hua ignores the sarcasm in his ears as he flips the menu. He is very interested in the photo of exquisite and beautiful dishes on it.

Seeing that cynism is useless, the two people are not willing, joking around, “This restaurant is very high grade!”

“It is, with the Broadcasting Head Office’s people, the investors are willing to pay! The menu we’re looking at is just the ordinary one. Upstairs, I’m afraid some people don’t even have the opportunity to see it.”

Actor Ren’s assistant listened to them embarrass Jian Hua. What’s so good about the menu? As for me, after finishing the dishes, I still enjoy reading the Classics. This is considered a joke in the circle. After glancing at Jian Hua, he also thought that the other is promising. Ren Cheng said more than once, if he wants to become famous in the entertainment industry, four words: “can endure, possibly packaged”.

If he can play this role outside, where in front of fans, he would be Mr. Perfect, the image would perfectly match the packaging. Who are good friends in the circle? It’s essential to stir-fry a loving sex scandal. Just being called by the director like a dog won’t make you famous. Calm, collected, and unhurried. Even if a sudden SB steals your award——whoever gets angry loses, whoever cannot laugh is a loser, as for how to tear the other behind the scenes is another matter.

Many stars can only be “packaged,” the first two words are impossible.

No way, angry ah! Standing in this circle, even if you don’t do anything, you will still be poured with dirty water. It’s odder if you encounter no SB than more SB. Everyone is here to be an artist, not as a Ninja Turtle!