Ch. 99

For the last words of the earth ability holder, the Special Force's Captain recorded it word by word.

He doesn't understand the meaning of those words, he is only responsible for repeating those words at the end of his mission. As for the voids, and world collapse, its meaningless for people who don't understand it to be anxious. The last words of the deceased may not necessarily be correct.

While the captain recorded it, he also looked at Li Fei.

Fire Demon......this nickname sounds like he has fire attribute abilities.

Li Fei's physique seemed to be of an ordinary civilian in the eyes of the captain, but his attitude towards Li Fei is fair because he heard that when they were being chased by the giant worm before, Li Fei was fleeing while carrying his "companion".

Of course in that image, Jian Hua is the "companion" positioned by the special forces to have an "auxiliary ability".

As for the meaning of "Devourer", they heard the skinny man say in the tunnel entrance that the mushrooms have devouring ability so they can guess that it's Jian Hua. However, the earth ability holder knew Li Fei but ignored Jian Hua. This action made them feel that they're wrong.

Two Special Forces moved the dead body to a "room" next door and temporarily "buried" it. The Captain put the record book away and looked up, "What do you think, about the void?"

"Probably referring to the hole in the sky."

The skinny man's heart fell to his stomach. On the other hand is the world collapse while on the opposite side are the mushrooms disappearing.

What does he mean by giving up abilities?

Why does he want to "specifically" mention Jian Hua? Did he mean for Jian Hua to give up his ability alone? Still, Jian Hua is essential and perhaps one of the key figures to solve the voids?

The skinny man is wavering between the destructive theory of mushrooms taking over and the other catastrophic theory of losing abilities.

He is a fully awakened ability holder. His level is not high nor low, but he admitted that after having power, it is more convenient to fight and his strength has increased a lot.

But, if giving up his abilities means ending the Abandoned World, the skinny man will not hesitate to give it up.

At the same time, he also understands why most ability holders would be unwilling.

Higher order abilities have even more difficulty to give it up......

"Anyway, we have good news!" The captain happily shakes hands with the skinny man, "The hole in the sky is fixed. When the giant worm retracts its head, we will know where it will appear next, so every time we leave the tunnels, it won't be a life and death adventure!"

Just now? The back of the worm's head was covered, so it's estimated that it won't go back.

"It can tear open the tunnel entrance, so it shouldn't be difficult to expand it." Jian Hua thinks that the captain's opinion is optimistic.

"That worm has been growling. This is different from its usual behavior." The captain signaled them to listen to movements outside the cave.

The hole in the is so bizarre. The worm may want to go back, but its only thanks to its antenna. Now that its antenna is covered with a "scarf", with no direction to go, the giant worm is trapped.

Li Fei's eyebrow rose, "Why doesn't it slip down?"

The second half of the giant worm is always hidden in the hole. If it "pulls out" its body, slide on the road, relax its muscles and slowly slid, it would be easy to untie the knot.