- 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 -

Outside POV

Izuku was walking home from school after an other long and miserable day.

Katsuki wasn't going easy on him today. It was insult after insult. Hit after hit.. told him to take a swan dive off a roof.... No one was home to reassure him now...
To tell him that everything was going to be alright..

That one person died..
His mother, Inko Midoriya, died in a car accident the day prior.

Izuku was going to have to go in the foster care system. He couldn't. It was a nightmare. If it wasn't his mother he'd go home to, then he didn't want it.

Everything was ready, he was leaving. He has all the money they had left. He was picking it up along with some warm clothes, a few of his notebooks and his plushie.. The plushie his mother gave him when he was 5..

He had to walk by the same road as Bakugo so he ran, he didn't have the energy for anything the blond had to say. He didn't care if he'd insult him, he wasn't seeing him again anyways. Izuku ran right pass him.

"NERD! DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE WALK IN FRONT OF ME!" Katsuki yelled at the smaller boy who ignored him.

When he got to his house, there was a car.. The child protective services were already there.

He climbed on the side of the house careful not to be seen and grab his duffle bag and changed in more comfortable and warmer clothes. He climbed out of his window and ran. He didn't have a destination but word about his disappearance will get around quickly.. It's a small town after all..

Lucky for him, most of them didn't care about a quirkless kid. They said he was just a burden to society. They weren't wrong.. that's what he kept saying to himself at least.

His mother wasn't there to tell him it was a lie and that he could change the world if he wanted to..

But why would he want to? His only life goal is unachievable.. To become a hero.. He doesn't have no one to hold on to.

He thought of dying and as much as it sounds satisfying, he didn't want to deceive his mom.. He was already a disappointment he couldn't let all her hard work disappear..

He also wanted.. Needed to not let them win. To prove them all that he could be a hero, maybe not to fight villains, but he can still help save others..

He continued running, not caring where he was heading..

It must have been hours.. It was late the sun was getting down.. He looked around and found a convenience store, it looked clean so he walked in.
A sandwich should be more then enough.

He went inside and took a 1L water bottle and a chicken sandwich and some nuts. He went to the cashier who looked half dead.

"H-hi.." Izuku mumbles giving him what he was holding.

The men gives a half smile and scans the articles slowly. While he was doing so, Izuku looked at the TV above them. He saw a picture of himself and he was declared missing.

"13 bucks" The men brings back the boy from his trance and Izuku hands him the exact amount of money before putting everything in his bag and leaving.

He puts his hood up and walks away. He needed to find somewhere, anywhere, to sleep.

He found a small park that had a playground. He went in one of those tubes between the two parts of the playground to settle for the night.

He was cold but he didn't care, he felt safer and the wind was blocked where he was.

He put his bag down and took out his sandwich and slowly ate it. Trying to make the moment last. He also drank some water and he was satisfied by his meal.

Izuku took out one of his hoodies and used it as a blanket and the duffle bag as a pillow.  He took out the plushie and held it close. He was scared someone would come take his stuff..

Like in those movies or those books.

He puts some of the money inside the little pocket of his plushie, just in case.

He was tired, exhausted.. But no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't sleep..

᯽᯽᯽

Bakugo was worried.. Izuku had acted weird all day and when he yelled at him earlier, he didn't even took a glance back at him.

He was terrified of the idea of his childhood friend killing himself. That he'd listen to the words Katsuki said, the same words he regretted the second they came out.

He reassured himself saying that Inko won't let him do anything too stupid.

That's what he wanted to believe..

He got inside his home taking his shoes off quickly throwing them somewhere in the entrance.

"I'M HOME OLD HAG!" He yells going in the direction of the stairs but he stops hearing sobs. He was confused and slightly worried so he followed the sounds and it brought him to the dinning room. Mituski had her face in her hands crying.

"Katsuki.. Katsuki.. How is Izuku..?" His mother asks between sobs making Katsuki frown.

"I don't know. Why should I fucking care!?" He asks annoyed and confused.

"I know you two grew apart but.. I think you could see if he was off." She points out irritated but her voice was broken.

"Yeah he was. Now would you fucking tell me why you're fucking crying!?" Katsuki asks frustrated. He didn't understand shit of what was happening and he hated it.

"I just had a call.. They're looking for a foster home for Izuku since Inko died.. They wanted to know if I'd be willing to take him in." She explains and Katsuki's eyes go wide in panic.

Unlike what he thought Inko wasn't there to stop him from doing something stupid.

"Hag.. Deku went up by his window earlier.. He left by there too with a bag.. I didn't think much of it, but.." Katsuki didn't have to finish his sentence for her to understand.

Mitsuki couldn't blame Katsuki for not knowing, but she was panicked and took her phone to do a call in an other room which only left a worried and guilty Katsuki.

He didn't want Deku to die...
He couldn't lose him.
Why did he have to have such an ego if it meant he'd lose those he loved..?
He never should have took Izuku's presence for granted..
A life without Izuku simply felt impossible..
So impossible that he never even considered it as a possibility..

New book fuckers! Hope you enjoy!

( ̄▽ ̄)